Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Aaaaaw

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My baby is growing up, hes got his first tooth cutting through.
He can roll over, nearly sit unaided & babbles for england. Oh and hand eye co ordination is fab.

Hes not a baby anymore.

Just had to share this all with you & Miffy & rainbowbrite looks like you were right, he actually let me look just now & you can feel & see it just on its way up.

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *steals your baby*

    my baby my baby
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Aaaaaw

    awww, yay! :D Kinda makes me broody, but im scared of having kids for so many reasons!!!
    YAY for teething :hyper:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    awww, yay! :D Kinda makes me broody,

    :naughty:






    sorry - attempt to cheer myself up:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl

    YAY for teething :hyper:


    Not yay for teething but yay for a tooth to actually show its head after 2 months of moaning.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Not yay for teething but yay for a tooth to actually show its head after 2 months of moaning.

    awwww heehee you must love it :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Not yay for teething but yay for a tooth to actually show its head after 2 months of moaning.

    Yay!! good old bonjella helpng the tooth thru (hope ive thought of the right thing, lmao) :thumb:
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    :naughty:
    lol :lol: do u want kids hellfire?? u cheeky monkey!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    awwww heehee you must love it :p
    I love him but not the whining.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    Yay!! good old bonjella helpng the tooth thru (hope ive thought of the right thing, lmao) :thumb:

    I think you did but i got summat different from that.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    lol :lol: do u want kids hellfire?? u cheeky monkey!!

    one day I wanna lil sprog:):)

    and I know im cheeky now get ya ass on msn girl :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I think you did but i got summat different from that.

    ahhh! did he try to eat the cream. cos my mum says that when i was little id sit there+eat bonjella - as in straight from the tube :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    one day I wanna lil sprog:):)

    and I know im cheeky now get ya ass on msn girl :p

    Yes sir!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    Yes sir!!

    Good girl:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    ahhh! did he try to eat the cream. cos my mum says that when i was little id sit there+eat bonjella - as in straight from the tube :eek2:

    He does yeah, thinks its tasty i think.
    I got some power stuff too to try.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oooo... bonjella :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i used to eat toothpaste aswell, and still did in my sleep up until i was about 11 - im so odd :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    im so odd :eek2:


    No comment :p.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tweety
    No comment :p.

    lol :lol:, if we carry on like this, we'll make the longest thread ever!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    lol :lol:, if we carry on like this, we'll make the longest thread ever!!

    *remebers the hello thread many moons ago*


    Anyway i best go feed my little monster.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bonjela's horrid now. they took the sugar out :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    bonjela's horrid now. they took the sugar out :(

    NNNOOOOOO!!!!:crying: :impissed: :mad: :no:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Tweety
    hes got his first tooth cutting through.
    Have you bought your body armor yet? :p
    A family friend has a baby, and his shoulders are full of bite marks -even through the shirt.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    i used to eat toothpaste aswell, and still did in my sleep up until i was about 11 - im so odd :eek2:

    Nobody should eat toothpaste...it contains levels of fluoride which could be dangerous if ingested.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Hes not a baby anymore.


    Course he is! But don't blink mind, or he'll be in playschool before you know it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Have you bought your body armor yet? :p
    A family friend has a baby, and his shoulders are full of bite marks -even through the shirt.

    Ooo no he will soon learn that biting is wrong.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Aaaaaw
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Course he is! But don't blink mind, or he'll be in playschool before you know it.

    Well he doesnt act like all the babys i know that just lay there & sleep all the time. I know he is really but hes growing so fast.
Sign In or Register to comment.