Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Liquid Acid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever tried this?
I'm interested as I was offered it recently but was kinda reluctant to try it as I've never known anyone who's taken it and am unaware of the strength of its effects.

How similar is it to regular acid tabs? I guess it's just the same stuff that's dropped onto the paper but it's more concentrated as a liquid. So are the effects just a more intense version than with regular acid?

It's something I would be interested in trying I think, so just thought I'd ask about it.
Thanks
:)

Comments

• Options
    Re: Liquid Acid
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    Has anyone ever tried this?
    I'm interested as I was offered it recently but was kinda reluctant to try it as I've never known anyone who's taken it and am unaware of the strength of its effects.

How similar is it to regular acid tabs? I guess it's just the same stuff that's dropped onto the paper but it's more concentrated as a liquid. So are the effects just a more intense version than with regular acid?

It's something I would be interested in trying I think, so just thought I'd ask about it.
    Thanks
    :)
    whoooaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! stop right there ...don't touch anything.
    if it's the real mcoy ...then just getting it on your skin can give you a massively massive dose! you can't overdose but if you have never had pure lsd the last thing you want is a 10 times or more dose of it.
    BEEEEEG TRIP!
    ONE EYE DROPPER ...enough for about 100 ...250 mcg trips.
    i doubt very very much it's real unless you have some very at scource connections or it has come from a research establishment or psychiatric station that does very experimental stuff.
    it's not the sort of stuff ...like speed that any a level chemistry student can make.
    its not the sort of stuff that turns up in your house or in the pub.
    i seriously doubt that a bottle of pure unadulterated magic heaven and hell drug has ended up in your face ...if it has ...you could be looking at 20 years.
    if it hasn't ...don't trust the stuff or the guy.
    or just accept it's all been a big mistake.
  • Options
    Ooh hang on there, wasn't gonna just hand myself over to this stuff without finding out alot about it. I'm not desperate to try it now, was just interested for in the future.

Didn't really want to explain it all, but basically the guy who supposedly has this stuff is a pretty trustworthy source. Very trustworthy in fact, although I doubt very much it's pure. I've had lsd a number of times, was just interested in how much difference there was between that and this.

I came across liquid acid a few months ago in Thailand as well. I wouldn't have tried it there in such an unfamiliar environment though.
    An English woman who ran a bar there, on the island where the full moon party is held, was selling it, discreetly i might add. This Dutch guy bought some and swore to us when we saw him a few days later that it was the real mccoy. Didn't get much of a chance to talk to him about it though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    This Dutch guy bought some and swore to us when we saw him a few days later that it was the real mccoy. Didn't get much of a chance to talk to him about it though.
    sorry for being so old fashioned in my attitude toward LSD ...but the reality is ...we used to get pure ...today few do.
    when i hear pure ...it takes me back to many fantastic adventures ...that i am so glad i experienced ...so so glad.
    but a lot of people don't know pure and it worries me when i hear about it possibly being in inexperienced hands.

fucking phone call ..................
    where was i ...has the dutch guy come down yet?
    turn on ...tune in ...and drop out ...
    you've caused me to have what i see as ...'euphoric recall syndrome' ...strawberry fields forever ...lucy in the sky ayiii ....
    keep on keepin on.
  • Options
    Rolly, I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you here, acid is virtually never ever ever cut with anything.

The only two chemicals which I have heard ever poping up as LSD are 5-meo-amt and DOM. Both of which are stupidly rare.

You can not cut acid because of the size of the dose, theres virtually nothing thats active in such a small dose.

And as for purity, there is some debate over that, and the different colours of crystal acid. However, if you are getting acid, your getting acid. You wont get anything else as well.

Liquid acid is in theory exactly the same as paper, its the same chemical just in a different form.

However, drips are normally a bit stronger, and the crystal of the acid a bit cleaner.

If you have done acid before then my guess is you wont really be able to tell the difference.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Rolly, I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you here, acid is virtually never ever ever cut with anything.

The only two chemicals which I have heard ever poping up as LSD are 5-meo-amt and DOM. Both of which are stupidly rare.

You can not cut acid because of the size of the dose, theres virtually nothing thats active in such a small dose.

And as for purity, there is some debate over that, and the different colours of crystal acid. However, if you are getting acid, your getting acid. You wont get anything else as well.

Liquid acid is in theory exactly the same as paper, its the same chemical just in a different form.

However, drips are normally a bit stronger, and the crystal of the acid a bit cleaner.

If you have done acid before then my guess is you wont really be able to tell the difference.
    the manufacturing process makes it pure or less so ...some is of very low ...'quality'.
  • Options
    But Rolly, its not like with other drugs, because of the tiny amounts of drug you need with acid there are no contaminants in it which will have any effect on the body at all.

There is virtually nothing which is active at the level of 100mcg.

It is unlike with MDMA where you get other drugs in there as well.

Yes there is (supposedly) different crystals of acid, going from purple (unclean) to white (clean) but they are all LSD and their effect will vary only slightly.
  • Options
    Acid can be the most amazing drug, and the most damaging drug at the same time. Be very careful, and if you have any doubts whatsoever before taking it, consider not doing. An amazing trip can turn into a horrible trip in the blink of an eye.
  • Options
    Your right, but it is rare for it to go totally sideways.

Plus there is the view that perhaps there is no such thing as a bad trip, just a forced learning experience.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
  • Options
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    day tripper yeah!
  • Options
    Good tune.
  • Options
    Good tune.
    your probably nearly right bong.
    about the tune as well!
  • Options
    Thanks for such an over whelming compliment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    your probably nearly right bong.
    about the tune as well!

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    :lol:
    apart from when it has been diluted ...
  • Options