Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fuck Buddies

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fuck buddies, sounds emotionless but dam sexy!
    after breaking up with an ex (because of lack of trust) we still loved the sex with each other, and thought being fuck buddies might work. the situation felt alright at first but then where i always use to get a hug after i got the back turned towards me, thats when i realised the fucked buddies thing wasn't going to work, i felt cold and a bit rejected. didn't really call for any more after that.
  • Options
    I can't understand why anybody would have an ex as a fuck buddy. OK, I can if it's an ex from a long time ago. But an ex as in your last b/f g/f is just wrong. One of you will always still be feeling more than the other, and enter into the FB arrangement only hoping that they will somehow get their ex back. It's a recipe for emotional disaster. :(
  • Options
    I've never had one, don't think I ever will. I think I have more respect for myself than that. Plus, I have self control.
  • Options
    i've no need for one but if your confortable with it then enjoy. i'm that type of fella that if i started to fuck someone like a fuck buddy then i more than likely fall for them. im a big blouse :D
  • Options
    F*ck buddies are a yes for me.... I guess it all depends on the person if they can handle the emotions that come with it..... well you never know what it could lead to.~Beck~
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hardcore Sean
    I've never had one, don't think I ever will. I think I have more respect for myself than that. Plus, I have self control.

Me too; sex to me is more than just sex, it's two people sharing each other in an amazing way. With that in mind, fuck buddies are something wicked, and will probably get you kicked out of heaven :p. Nevermind though, because to most people sex is just sex, and it's up to you what you do. If you want to do it go for it! I wouldn't go round telling your friends however because to many it is seen as immoral - sex without emotional feeling.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    fuck buddies are something wicked, and will probably get you kicked out of heaven :p.

sure im not going to get in anyway so jackpot :D
  • Options
    i've had numerous fuck buddies... well.. lets say "friends with benefits" because i haven't fucked all of them.... and this is what i have to say about it...

generally it works out fine without complications.. and at the moment it's incredibly gratifying and well.. obviously it feels good.... so yeah it works

however... i would say don't do the whole fb thing....
    sex is supposed to be something really intimate and when you detach your emotions from it constantly.. eventually you're going to ruin sex for yourself and your future LOVER....
    if you have sex too often with no emotions attached it will distort your view of sex (more than society has already) and it won't be as intimate with someone you love as it could be... because you will have turned something that supposed to be both physical and emotional into something just physical
  • Options
    i would never have thought of it like that angel, but thats so very true. sex would become meaningless if you got used to it without emotions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i would never have thought of it like that angel, but thats so very true. sex would become meaningless if you got used to it without emotions.

damn.... i shoulda said it like that.. so much easier... i always complicate things.. sheesh..

but yeah it does.... and im glad that i realized that before it happened to me!!!
  • Options
    I can see how it would work for some people, because it's defiently better than just fucking around with random people, but I get far too emotionally involved...just doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    ohhh, my god, its just sex! how does sex make u slut? have a fuck buddy, its good clean fun, and yes, its much fun. i had sex with a friend just other day, its no big deal, u want to get off, u get off...society raises us to think its wrong, but we're all 'sluts' on the inside,i mean if u look at it thats all we as humans were put here for, to have sex ;) i say act on those impulses.
  • Options
    if you need to get off use your fucking hand or fucking toy!

having sex doesn't make you a slut

the general thing is that sex will become meaningless for you... so you're going to ruin sex for yourself but if you wnat a fuck buddy go ahead
  • Options
    if u want to get off use your fucking hand or fucking toy...or ure fucking friend =)

theres a difference between sex and the other sex=p, the other ususally 'making love' is for those who want all that mushy stuff, sex in general imo is just sex, whatever u choose add to that to make it meaningful is ure decision
  • Options
    I have an FB. We're great friends before that and have had a relationship many years back, although she's technically not an ex. We love and care for each other, but also always been attracted to each other. We should have ended up together if not for the misunderstandings and miscommunications along the way, but thats a story for another day.

Both of us are attached now but a couple of months back, we met up and started talking about old times and old sex and we ended up sleeping with each other. It started as an open relationship and we talked about the kinky sex we'll have with each other. We both know that there's no future for us anyway. I guess we became FB's cause we liked each other, both in and out of bed.

But it's not easy when you're also emotionally attracted to each other, and eventually we're thinking about each other more often than we should. Recently, she said that we must stop seeing each other this way cause she can't get back on track with her bf, and he's getting insecure. I agreed cause I can't be selfish either.. I can't offer any long term commitments.

We reverted back to being good friends and was open about our respective relationships etc. It's great, but I don't know how long it will last before we end up in bed again. And each time it happens, it's going to be harder to turn back.

FB's with good friends are great because it does take the friendship to a different level. It's can be be extremely satisfying but IMHO, it's probably also a short term gratification which could turn ugly.

And of course I feel guilty and of course I wish I had the strength to stop it once and for all. For now, I'm going through the transition to good friends and I'm having breakfast with her this morning. We'll see how things work out over the next week or so
  • Options
    I'd never even think about it.

I don't think sex is meant to be purely physical, and the inevitable consequence is that the emotional side of sex is devalued. Even in other relationships in the future.

I can only speak for myself, but I really think it's sluttish.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I can only speak for myself, but I really think it's sluttish.

You speak for me, too.
  • Options
    Hi, Lots of sensible things being said. One thing I find hard to do is disassociate the physical act with the emotional attachment, not just with the 'Buddy' but with whatever else is in mine and their life. There is no real secret, but either player in this game needs to totally understand and accept there can be absolutely no strings. It is just a pure physical act which must fully satisfy (sexually) both players. Emotion/Passion (apart from during the game) must not be a factor.
  • Options
    Liana wrote:
    whats others opinions about this?

It`s cheaper then a Gym Membership :thumb:
  • Options
    I couldn't do it, one night stands screw me up enough as it is.
  • Options
    I can see here that several of the people having fuck buddies have ended up in misery. Unless you are certain that this will not happen, go ahead.
  • Options
    it's a year old this thread, not that it really matters as such...
  • Options
    I agree with You totally! Especially with the risks of std's it is wiser to have f/b, than numerous 1 night stands. As far as being a slut, it's no ones concerns any how, mind your own affairs. Just be sure to have the ground rules up front before venturing into looking for a f/b.
  • Options
    hello
    Reese_86 wrote:
    i've had numerous fuck buddies... well.. lets say "friends with benefits" because i haven't fucked all of them.... and this is what i have to say about it...

generally it works out fine without complications.. and at the moment it's incredibly gratifying and well.. obviously it feels good.... so yeah it works

however... i would say don't do the whole fb thing....
    sex is supposed to be something really intimate and when you detach your emotions from it constantly.. eventually you're going to ruin sex for yourself and your future LOVER....
    if you have sex too often with no emotions attached it will distort your view of sex (more than society has already) and it won't be as intimate with someone you love as it could be... because you will have turned something that supposed to be both physical and emotional into something just physical

i agree :thumb: icegem :flirt:
  • Options
    it's a year old this thread, not that it really matters as such...

I know, but who listens hey!
  • Options
    F88k Buddies are for the emotionally immature
  • Options
    I've just got myself a fuck buddy and I think its a good idea aslong as you both know where you stand from the start. Its with a lass I know but not particularly well and it was a one night stand but she now wants to be my weekend fuck buddy and I'm happy with this. We've both just recently come out of relationships and don't want to get into another so this seems like the perfect solution as we can still get the sex we want without having to find someone new every week. I've made it clear to her that its just sex and she's told me if its starts getting anything more in her head she'll let me know and we'll stop doing it.
    So we've got a good understanding, we've talked about exactly what we want and so far so good. I'm not the kind of guy to start being a dick about things though so I can't see any problems in the future.