Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Charlie

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is a risk in doing a lot of things, but that is no excuse for not being as well informed as possible about the nature of the risk, so you can weigh up what decision to take based on all the information available.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blonde_Bombshell; I've just re-read this and one comment sticks out. You mentioned when you first used it that you couldnt breathe.

That type of harsh pull on the lungs sounds very much like the first big hit of methamphetamine.

If you dont mind me asking how long does your cocaine high last? Des it numb your nose/face?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Blonde_Bombshell; I've just re-read this and one comment sticks out. You mentioned when you first used it that you couldnt breathe.

That type of harsh pull on the lungs sounds very much like the first big hit of methamphetamine.

If you dont mind me asking how long does your cocaine high last? Des it numb your nose/face?

i swear in my life when i took coke there a while back i couldn't breathe, well at least i couldn't feel myself breathing, usually when you inhale you can actually feel your lungs going down and when you exhale it going out but when i was inhaling and exhaling nothing happened, it was like i wasn't breathing in air or something, freaked me out, still got numb jaw out of it but i took a shit load of drugs before the coke.
  • Options
    Not feeling it and not being able to are obviously different and not feeling it is probably due to the local anesthetic effect of the cocaine. Or Benzocaine.
  • Options
    [B

As for the massive rise in cocaine use, I think it could well kill off more and more of the 'mainstream' clubs. We all know that cocaine users are twats and are not fun to be around.

I think it will have a big negative impact upon clubs and bars. [/B]

How is cocaine use going to affect clubs and bars? As for all coke users being twats...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Charlie
    Originally posted by Brummy Bird
    My mate asked me the other what drugs Id ever taken, when I said charlie she hit the roof. Shes not into drugs so I never take stuff whn Im around her. She started goin on how 1 line could kill me and all this, and if I some that was dodgy like talc or something them when its inhaled it could go into my head and kill me. Anyway I explained to her that its not like I take loads all the time or anything and that Im not addicted, etc etc but she wont stop goin on about how fatal the drug can be. Ive always thought that its not really that possibly fatal unless you take quite a bit so your body cant handle it.

There's always a risk yes, same as with ecstasy or whatever. Coke's fiendishly addictive, that's the main problem for a lot of people, the more you do the more health problems, the paranoia, the more money...
  • Options

My whole face numbed up, but the majority of the time I'm cooking heroin with my coke. I've decided I really like how it makes me feel (speedball). It takes about 10 seconds after I shoot it for me to feel anything then it feels like a warm blanket is going over me. (i assume thats the heroin) then about 30 seconds later the coke kicks in and everything I hear gets really high pitched. About 10 minutes later was when the sounds I heard went back to normal. When I do speedball, it lasts about an hour. But the last 30 minutes are total hell. I get random cold and hot sweats but I knew that was from the H. The one thing that I really loved about coke was chopping it up, became kind of a ritual to chop it up with the blade. :blush:
  • Options
    I tried charlie for the first time tonight, well i wouldn't really say try it but i rubbed a bit of it on my gums, went all numb.was nice enough like.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir

A little while ago (6-8 months) i was working a dinner for a local newspaper that had ran so many 'Won't somebody think of the children' bullshit campaigns of misinformation against almost every single narcotic going.

One of their staff dropped a bag (of a white powdery subbstance) onto my bar as he was paying for a pint.

I was MAAAAAAD:mad:

That is hilarious! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spliffie
    How is cocaine use going to affect clubs and bars? As for all coke users being twats...:rolleyes:

Dont roll your eyes at me.

I personally think cocaine will have a negative impact because of the attitude that goes with cocaine use. And the fact that heavy cocaine/alcohol users are just not a socialable as MDMA users. Therefore a club just will not be as friendly.

Blonde_BombShell; please be very bloody careful when shooting up a snowball, its a very very easy way to OD. Sounds like you are getting cocaine, but of course that doesnt make what your doing any safer.
    I presume you are using a new 'works' each time, if not then please please PLEASE make sure you are cleaning it and not ever ever sharing. Also if you are snorting cocaine ever dont share the bank note/tube with others.
  • Options

Blonde_BombShell; please be very bloody careful when shooting up a snowball, its a very very easy way to OD. Sounds like you are getting cocaine, but of course that doesnt make what your doing any safer.
    I presume you are using a new 'works' each time, if not then please please PLEASE make sure you are cleaning it and not ever ever sharing. Also if you are snorting cocaine ever dont share the bank note/tube with others.

Is snowball the same thing as speedball?? :confused: coke and heroin??

Oh, don't you worry one bit. It's all good. :p Only had a few scares on it but now they are all under control. I couldnt get the damn air bubbles out of it and I wanted it bad so I was like "screw it" and just shot it up. I didnt know people can die from that but I was fine. Got bad chest pains for a bit then it went away. Doing good now :yes:
  • Options
    Dont roll your eyes at me.

I personally think cocaine will have a negative impact because of the attitude that goes with cocaine use. And the fact that heavy cocaine/alcohol users are just not a socialable as MDMA users. Therefore a club just will not be as friendly.

Don't make ridiculous claims.

There is no specific "attitude" that goes with using charlie, i've read some of your other posts singling out cocaine as some sort of threat that overshadows anything else, and most of it is bullshit to be frank.

You honestly think speed is that much 'safer'? If you were taking loads of speed every day as you said, why fail to mention the resulting pyschosis :confused:
  • Options
    They are trying to say no drug use is safe, speed or coke. They are both bad for your head and health.
  • Options
    I think the drugs where you can function are sometimes the most addictive.

No shit, it's called dopamine. Any drug which tickles the brain's pleasure centre (coke, speed) is going to be more addictive than those which merely change perception without affecting dopamine.
  • Options
    its gotta be said blnde-bombshell you look well considerin the stuff your doing.

i agree with spliffie that coke isnt gonna affect all clubs and bars. when ive had it i dont become a twat.... put a few pints in me and i mite kick off over a small thing tho..... alcohol imo is just as bad as other drugs....
  • Options
    Originally posted by hocuspocus
    its gotta be said blnde-bombshell you look well considerin the stuff your doing.

:blush:

Mind you that was months ago that the pic was taken. :(

I have a pic in New Faces from a couple days ago. I can hide it well because I eat food while my friends go back and stock up on shit, I refuse to look like a lolli-pop crack whore :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    :blush:

Mind you that was months ago that the pic was taken. :(

I have a pic in New Faces from a couple days ago. I can hide it well because I eat food while my friends go back and stock up on shit, I refuse to look like a lolli-pop crack whore :(

What are you exactly taking?
  • Options
    What are you exactly taking?

Most of the time coke & heroin. Weed occassionally. I really like oxycontin (legalised H), and I plan to do alot more different drugs. I've done x only a handful of times. the only thing thats holding me back from doing others is because I just dont want to "look" like the typical druggie. I dont wanna look like a skeleton and have my eyes sinking into my sockets :(

But this next weekend, I'm getting my hands on some crystal meth and more acid. :blush:
  • Options
    Most of the time coke & heroin. Weed occassionally. I really like oxycontin (legalised H), and I plan to do alot more different drugs. I've done x only a handful of times. the only thing thats holding me back from doing others is because I just dont want to "look" like the typical druggie. I dont wanna look like a skeleton and have my eyes sinking into my sockets :(

But this next weekend, I'm getting my hands on some crystal meth and more acid. :blush:

You're on a wind up or your mental lol ;)
  • Options
    You're on a wind up or your mental lol ;)

The second one ;):p

No, I just grew up very sheltered and now I'm learning all these new things exist :blush: and I wanna see what I've been missing out on.
  • Options
    The second one ;):p

No, I just grew up very sheltered and now I'm learning all these new things exist :blush: and I wanna see what I've been missing out on.

You'll be missing out on your life if you're doing speedballs at 18 lol.

Smack & acid are life-wrecking stuff.
  • Options
    You'll be missing out on your life if you're doing speedballs at 18 lol.

Smack & acid are life-wrecking stuff.

*ahem* I'm 19 now :p

I dont plan to do this forever, I'm just doing it now to get it out of my system ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    yeah cos thats so much better :p:lol: we'll let you off now :)

charlie be nice :yes:

:D Damn right :lol:

arent you still in your teens as well??? :chin:
  • Options
    Cocaine is rubbish.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Cocaine is rubbish.

if you ever see Digital-Emotion online, pm him and ask him how big my bag of coke was that he saw :lol: It was huge :blush:

oh and btw, it's not rubbish :(
  • Options
    if you ever see Digital-Emotion online, pm him and ask him how big my bag of coke was that he saw :lol: It was huge :blush:

Well bully for you. :rolleyes:
    oh and btw, it's not rubbish :(

Its shite. Overpriced and overrated. Very very destructive as well.
  • Options
    Well bully for you. :rolleyes:

Its shite. Overpriced and overrated. Very very destructive as well.

Who knows how pure it was though....:(

I've been doing it for a while and I'm fine. My nose might be falling apart but other than that, I'm ok.
  • Options
    Who knows how pure it was though....:(

I've been doing it for a while and I'm fine. My nose might be falling apart but other than that, I'm ok.

You call shooting up speedballs fine? :eek:
    You're in denial.
  • Options
    You call shooting up speedballs fine? :eek:
    You're in denial.

I'm not in denial. :(

I'm sure there's worse I could be doing. My room is full of the needles I use and I dont use anyone elses needles except my own. So I'm safe :yes: And I have my friend shoot me up now because I can't ever get the airbubbles out :(
  • Options
    Shooting up is never safe. Especially speedballs. Get some help.