Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Anyone have a dream last night?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bored.

Comments

• Options
    Nope. I rubbed my eyes in my sleep and now they're itchy and running though :(
  • Options
    Yes.

Not the kind of dream you share with people without them thinking you are a complete pleb though.
  • Options
    I hate it when people want to tell me their "really crazy dream" because they aren't crazy, they just aren't interesting. There was a reason why they were asleep that whole time.
  • Options
    I remember in a dream I was trying to kiss a mate. But she wouldnt let me. I even get rejected in my dreams :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    I had a dream that I was cheating on my lad. It was one of them right visual doodas - so when I woke up I instinctively panicked and proceeded to wake him up to let him know I was a cheating cow.

Har. I woke him up thinking I was pregnant after dreaming, we loved each other SO much that morning. <33
  • Options
    Had a couple of scary ones these past few nights.

Also, I woke up one morning and teddy was on my face for some reason :confused:
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream that I had a third nipple and it was really sore.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    I don't think so. I don't really like dreams anyway.

Why?
  • Options
    Because they're usually quite disturbing. :/

Do you realise you're dreaming at the time?
  • Options
    tonight mathew ...i'm going to dream that bill gates becomes god and saves the world ...then theres a bloody global aids epidemic and millions of people in asia flooded and dying of starvation ...
  • Options
    Nope, well not that I can remember.

In which case I don't blame you for not liking them much.
  • Options
    the other night i had a dream id had my head shaved, and woke up worried that my gf wouldn't like it. then reality set in.
  • Options
    i feel cheated if i don't have dreams I can remember-or they are just too vague to remember!
  • Options
    i had a dream i spent the night with an ex and i woke up and was looking all round my room for him cos it was so clear that he was there in the dream.

haha *is a retard*
  • Options
    I remember I had a dream that my mum died in a car crash years ago. Then a few weeks later she had a car crash, it wasn't serious though.
  • Options
    i had a dream that some guy proposed to my sister when she got off of a plane.weird,she is already married,;)
  • Options
    Give me a proper weird/funny/dirty :naughty: dream anyday over sleep paralysis! Dont have it happen often though thank fuck..
  • Options
    Had a dream a couple days ago that my ex showed up at my house (the psycho one) with a box of all my good shoes. He threw them all down the street and my dogs ran after them. So I had to chase my dogs and pick up all my shoes. :(

then I was sitting in a car with my ex and someone else and we were in my drive way and my mum comes running out of the house and grabs my ex's arm and says "you get away from my daughter." and she yanked him out of the car.

Was really weird..... :chin:
  • Options
    I dreamed I got married in my school uniform to some boy (don't know who). Then we went to his parent's house, where he made me go out again to buy condoms (his parents didn't have any).
  • Options
    I have lots of them mostly bad, i hate it. Have had bad dreams all my life. :/
  • Options
    I had a dream about my girlfriend, can't exactly remember the details, just odd things like.. I don't know :confused: lol.
  • Options
    I had a dream about a lad that was really horrible to me, and I liked him for nearly 2 years.

Anyway can't remember how it started but I saw him somewhere and for some reason we were talking. His mobile had broken so I lent him my old one. He hasn't got my mobile number, and I don't want him to have it. However it was on my old phone so he txt me. Can't remember what it said mind.

Then he turned up outside my house really pissed but I don't think he really knew whether I lived where he was or the one next door. He was ranting and raving and his mum turned up and he slapped her across the face.

Strange.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The most recent dream I had was about the elevator in my building not being able to reach the 4th floor (where I live) because they had made the city's train go through there. Most of my dreams are a lot weirder than that...