Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Seeds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok do any of you eat seeds? Like sunflower seeds. I am told they are good to snack on & also good for your sex drive.
Pumkin seeds are meant to be good too, anyone know?
I could do with boosting my sexdrive & something healthy to snack on.

Comments

• Options
    Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc which is linked to sex drive. Though dont expect to be dripping just from eating them.
  • Options
    I heard that on a programme not long ago - cannie remember what one though?! :confused:

I use to like eat these bars coated with seeds and some syrup sticky stuff which was really nice that you'd get in health shops. Dont know what you call them tho...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I heard that on a programme not long ago - cannie remember what one though?! :confused:

I use to like eat these bars coated with seeds and some syrup sticky stuff which was really nice that you'd get in health shops. Dont know what you call them tho...

Thats big no no as i am trying to diet.
  • Options
    You Are What You Eat, is the show to which you are refering.
  • Options
    i eat loads of sunflower seeds - tasty and good for you too, they're a bit too salty though so drink lots of water!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc which is linked to sex drive. Though dont expect to be dripping just from eating them.

What about sunflower seeds? Do you know?
  • Options
    i never heard about that,hmmm.i eat them pretty much everyday,so does nick,maybe that is what explains our constant horniness,lol:naughty:
  • Options
    I like poppy seeds on bread :)
  • Options
    I dont know I'm afraid.
  • Options
    try hemp seed. yes cannabis seed but don't worry it contains zero drug.
    it does contain an amazing amount of healthy stuff though. if i can get my head round it i'll maybe find a link that will show you how hemp is probably mans best seed for health and other stuff. no this has nothing to with drugs at all.
    i'm full of a cold and can hardly move ...banging head ...going to sit and do nowt all day.
  • Options
    uuum sesame snaps

I think those sesame seed bars are called sesame snaps! And you can get them in almost any newsagent - in London anyway!
  • Options
    They taste a bit boring on their own. Sunflower seeds and pumkin seeds, heated up in a frying pan with salt and soy sauce and nice. I buy them from holland and barratt.
  • Options
    Sunflower seeds :yum:

My friend from Ibiza eats them constantly and got me all hooked.
  • Options
    My Mum eats sunflower seeds. :eek2:

Personally, I think they taste quite bland.

You can get different flavours and stuff from health food shops I believe.
  • Options
    if sunflower seeds are dried and coated in sea salt they are very tasty. Sunflower seeds done this way are very popular in Spain and are known as 'pipas.'
  • Options
    Re: Seeds
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Ok do any of you eat seeds? Like sunflower seeds. I am told they are good to snack on & also good for your sex drive.
    Pumkin seeds are meant to be good too, anyone know?
    I could do with boosting my sexdrive & something healthy to snack on.

I use to eat sunflower seeds, i stop tho , got played out. And whosoever told you that sunflower seeds will increase your sex drive is lying to you. Nothing increases your sex drive, its you that controls your own body , not the works of men and thier unrighteous products.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Seeds
    Originally posted by Mystery Ridah
    I use to eat sunflower seeds, i stop tho , got played out. And whosoever told you that sunflower seeds will increase your sex drive is lying to you. Nothing increases your sex drive, its you that controls your own body , not the works of men and thier unrighteous products.

Things have been proven to help tho.
  • Options
    I Nothing increases your sex drive, its you that controls your own body , not the works of men and thier unrighteous products.
    and heres me thinking seeds would have been made by god ...in fact your full of crap mystery ...you keep talking in all this fucking yorkshire speak of thee and thou and thouest in many of your self rightous posts ...why?
    in the bible it talks of people being healed with herbs and berries and other produce of the land.
    your full of crap ...if you want to keep qouting god and the bible ...at least get some idea of what they are about first or ...you'll be one of those guitly of bringing your gods reputation in to disrepute ...a very seriuos sin apperently.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Seeds
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    and heres me thinking seeds would have been made by god ...in fact your full of crap mystery ...you keep talking in all this fucking yorkshire speak of thee and thou and thouest in many of your self rightous posts ...why?
    in the bible it talks of people being healed with herbs and berries and other produce of the land.
    your full of crap ...if you want to keep qouting god and the bible ...at least get some idea of what they are about first or ...you'll be one of those guitly of bringing your gods reputation in to disrepute ...a very seriuos sin apperently.

You fail to understand the words that cometh from me, yet again. "Unrighteous Products" , " The works of GOD" Big difference, try to understand it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Seeds
    You fail to understand the words that cometh from me, yet again. "Unrighteous Products" , " The works of GOD" Big difference, try to understand it.

Hehehe.... *Points* You're Funnny! :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Seeds
    your at it again ya friggin plank ...cometh ...cometh ... do you speak like that all the time? if you do i can imagine you being very lonely and unwelcome in many places.
    explain yourself ...why do you speaketh to us in this way?
  • Options
    can you just do this one again for me ...please ...i faileth to seeth whateth thoust is speaking of ...eth.
  • Options
    Yea i speak like that offline, do a pretty good job of doing it too. The only bible i read is the KJV, so you know.... So every now and then i talk the old talk. I will stop tho, just for you:)

;):lol: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yea i speak like that offline, do a pretty good job of doing it too. The only bible i read is the KJV, so you know.... So every now and then i talk the old talk. I will stop tho, just for you:)

;):lol: :rolleyes:
    hey ...you got a sense of humour and some patience ...i like that.
    but honestly ...jesus ...moses ...job ...none of them spoke like that ...honest.
    in king james time ...the bible was translated into the then modern english ...only yorkshire have been left behind and still talk like that to this day.
    don't stop cos of me mate ...wouldn't like to get in the way of another mans freedom ...besides ...you make me laugh.