Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Case studies wanted for book on LSD

DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
We've had this request from someone called Suzanna who is writing a book on hallucinogens for teenagers. And here it is:

"I'm a writer researching an information book for teenagers on LSD, mushrooms, PCP, mescaline, and other hallucinogens and I would like to include anonymous quotes and experiences from people who have tried these drugs or the friends and family of users.

If you would be willing to talk about your experiences - good and bad; how you got into them; why you do it; how often; any problems you've had and so on, please email me before the
23 July at drew_edwards@onetel.net.uk.

All case histories used will be anonymous and it can be done by email."

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well for a start I hope to God no teenager is using PCP.

Erm, I've got an old acid trip report knocking about on here I'll pull it up.

Is she going to come on here and explain her book a bit?
    Ive used PCP once. Ild never do it again, but I didnt get any urges to peel my skin off, cook my baby, or eat my dogs face... :(
    Well, no, I wouldnt really expect you to. But its got a fearsome reputation.

Not just the rubbish drug myths but I have spoken to and I know someone who has used it and the general view is that its deeply scary stuff.
    Give me till after the weekend, I think I'm doing mushrooms on the weekend.