Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Susies leaving party

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So come on how did it go?
Did she cry?

Comments

• Options
    I think she cried when we first walked into the pub me and Clairebear had picked and some woman was annihilating some Mariah Carey song (not hard cos she's crap in the first place!) - no one told us there was going to be karaoke!

luckily we all saw the funny side - and some youthneet peeps even got up and sang (I'll let your imagaination work on that one).

It was a sad occasion though I've got to say and these offices are already feeling a bit drab withough Susie's sparkling, colour co-ordinatedness.

*Sigh* I'm sure she'll be collecting sheels on teh shore as we speak.
  • Options
    Aaaw sounds like she had a good send off though :).
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by spanner
    luckily we all saw the funny side - and some youthneet peeps even got up and sang (I'll let your imagaination work on that one).

Jim V, blasting out 'Bat Out of Hell', guitar in one hand, beer in the other :p
  • Options
    Can I ask what Susie left to go do? I haven't been around these boards in well, a year or more.