Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

things for me to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok.. I'm getting very bored lately as I can't go out or do strenuous tasks.,

so idea's of what i could do would be appriciated:)

Comments

• Options
    get off the internet :) :thumb: and read a book. Or write one! Here's a list of things to do which may help; though I've found gardening is something I really enjoy doing.

But I'm serious; get away from eletrical things like computers and TVs because they make you feel worse and irritable and unable to do anything... I realise how ironic that is posting it on an internet forum :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    get off the internet :) :thumb: and read a book. Or write one! Here's a list of things to do which may help; though I've found gardening is something I really enjoy doing.

But I'm serious; get away from eletrical things like computers and TVs because they make you feel worse and irritable and unable to do anything... I realise how ironic that is posting it on an internet forum :p

I've read for 10hours today lol.. I'm reading loads of books.. thanks for the list but can't do strenuous works so gardenings a no no on my back :(

thanks for the link :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    though I've found gardening is something I really enjoy doing.

Did you get cannabis cultivation tips of rolly then shyboy?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Did you get cannabis cultivation tips of rolly then shyboy?

Not yet, mind you I did spray the bloody ants with solvent. I hate ants. :(