Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How long would you give it on ebay...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if someone hasnt paid you? I am a little concerned as i don't wanna leave bad feedback as they will just do the same to me wont they?

Grr

Comments

• Options
    Depends. If it was by card details it should be done as quick as possible. If its through the post though I would give it up to a week.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Depends. If it was by card details it should be done as quick as possible. If its through the post though I would give it up to a week.

Was meant to be post, it ended on 4th July & i have sent several emails but no reply.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    2 weeks, and I email. After 3 weeks leave a Non-Paying Bidder, the buyer will get a reminder, ten days later it will become noted on their account, then leave neg. feedback.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    2 weeks, and I email. After 3 weeks leave a Non-Paying Bidder, the buyer will get a reminder, ten days later it will become noted on their account, then leave neg. feedback.

but wont they leave me neg feedback out of spite?:(
  • Options
    The longest i've had to wait is a fortnight & that was with no e-mail contact with the buyer.

I just sent the invoice & waited & in the end a cheque came. I cashed it & sent the item without any problems.

.:Crispy:.