Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

mm pie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have chicken and gravy pie for my dinner

what do you have?
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You that bored hun :p

    I aint even got me dinner yet and I'm hungry just can't be bothered to make it :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: mm pie
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    i have chicken and gravy pie for my dinner

    what do you have?
    i've just popped in the oven homemade mermaid pie!
    big chunks of cod ...a layer of cheese ...soaking for the last half hour in onion ginger butter and black pepper corn juices ...then a layer of huge prawns that were fried with the ginger etc ...then a layer of scolloped potatoes.
    never made one before but it looks good smells good and by golly ...it'll do me good.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wait till JST sees this thread. He will be well excited!

    Dunno what my dinner is yet. But im starving.:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: mm pie
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i've just popped in the oven homemade mermaid pie!
    big chunks of cod ...a layer of cheese ...soaking for the last half hour in onion ginger butter and black pepper corn juices ...then a layer of huge prawns that were fried with the ginger etc ...then a layer of scolloped potatoes.
    never made one before but it looks good smells good and by golly ...it'll do me good.

    Im sure you will enjoy it, but sorry that sounds so disgusting to me :yuck:

    And yes cruel2Bkind, i am that bored, but also enjoying my pie :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my mum makes the food at home, but she's not home from work yet, and my stomach is moaning like hell. She should be back soon though. Here's hoping...:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    my mum makes the food at home, but she's not home from work yet, and my stomach is moaning like hell. She should be back soon though. Here's hoping...:(
    get your bloody pinny on like me and get tea on for her!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mr roll thats sounds great!

    i just had a couple of slices of pizza and a wee bit of garlic bread! :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i also have apple pie and ice cream for pudding!

    what does everyone have for pudding?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mmm i love chicken and mushroom and steak and kidney pie (mmm kidney)

    im about the only person i know who LOVES kidney, liver and black pudding :yum:

    im having some chicken and vegetable thing for dinner and strawberries and cream for after :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    mmm i love chicken and mushroom and steak and kidney pie (mmm kidney)

    im about the only person i know who LOVES kidney, liver and black pudding :yum:

    im having some chicken and vegetable thing for dinner and strawberries and cream for after :)

    mm ken barlow :heart:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

    im about the only person i know who LOVES kidney, liver and black pudding :yum:


    :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had steak and kidney pie with spinich, carrots, fravy and potatos.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i had emmm just some pork loin chops and freshly cooked potatoes and peas and broccoli, all cooked by me a 19yr old student :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am having chicken, cheese and bacon pie (puff pastry), jacket potatoes, petits pois and runner beans.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it was dynamite! my mermaid pie that is.
    served with carrots and peas. there were six of us ...every plate clean!
    my wife even licked the plate!!!!!!!!!!!! something i get told off for regular ...by her.
    when all the plates are bare ...you just know you got it right.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: mm pie
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    i have chicken and gravy pie for my dinner

    what do you have?

    So dissapointed in this. I was expecting good pie :( Pie that doesn't have fruit or something desert like in it is not pie... its crap.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i had hollands cheese and onion pie at work that is all :|
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mum never turned up in time. I hadn't eaten today so I had:

    micro toastie, cheese and ham flavour
    micro chicken wings, tikka flavour
    low fat mullerrice
    muller crunch corner, vannilla choco-balls


    :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    mum never turned up in time. I hadn't eaten today so I had:

    micro toastie, cheese and ham flavour
    micro chicken wings, tikka flavour
    low fat mullerrice
    muller crunch corner, vannilla choco-balls


    :yum:
    what are you like!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had a couple of tuna sandwiches, with lettuce and cucumber, and cut up some tomatoes (don't like them in the sandwich, just on the side to eat on their own). Washed down with a cup of coffee. :yum:

    Pud. Lazy - Just had a King Size Kit Kat Chunky with another cup of coffee (only finished that ten mins ago). :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really don't like pie. :(

    I had pizza for my tea. :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I really don't like pie. :(

    I had pizza for my tea. :yum:
    err ...pizza is pie.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    err ...pizza is pie.


    how does that figure?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: mm pie
    Originally posted by my_name
    So dissapointed in this. I was expecting good pie :( Pie that doesn't have fruit or something desert like in it is not pie... its crap.

    What do you call pastry with savoury fillings then? Or do you not have that? If so you just don't know what you're missing.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

    when all the plates are bare ...you just know you got it right.

    Same here, especially when it's kids' plates.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    how does that figure?
    pizza = pie!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Steak and Ale pie. :yum:

    One Symposed for dinner :hyper:

    Posh get.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    what are you like!


    what's that supposed to mean? :p

    Allow me to explain. I cannot cook. At all. And I was very hungry as well. So nuuuuuur.:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

    I cannot cook. At all.
    yes you can! everyone can. it's easier than you think.
    read the label on your favourite box or bottle meals ...leaving out the chemical companies ingredients ...you can make it.
    largest amount always comes first ...thats how i lereanded and continue to learn.
    so nuuurgggh to you too!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok, maybe I should have also said I cannot be bothered to cook. :p
Sign In or Register to comment.