Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sundissential

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I didn't like to believe the rumours on Clubithard about SS's bankrupcy, but is it true? I've not been able to log on to www.sundissential.com for the last couple of days, so I am beginning to fear the worst. There were still 2 major events pending - 14th Aug @ Sanctuary + 29th Aug @ Works.

Does anyone know more?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    True from what I've heard.
  • Options
    Its all over clubland, even on Tidy.com and mentioned by Madders in a recent interview saying they were bankrupt, they last event only got a reported 350 and now they are so deep in the red that the option of dismissing a problem this large is out of their hands...
  • Options
    Cheers for the feedback. Bit o' a bugger I must say, and was downhill since DNA's departure two years ago. My avatar is in honour of that. I read up on the 350/works bizniss on Clubithard and found it hard to believe that a large venue could pull an attendance that small.

Helen who helps to run SS was going to post a statement on the board. The whole web domain has gone without trace though :-/
  • Options
    I've heard some right dodgy things about madders.
  • Options
    Re: Sundissential
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    I didn't like to believe the rumours on Clubithard about SS's bankrupcy, but is it true? I've not been able to log on to www.sundissential.com for the last couple of days, so I am beginning to fear the worst. There were still 2 major events pending - 14th Aug @ Sanctuary + 29th Aug @ Works.

Does anyone know more?

friends who know more people in the clubbing business said they've recieved liquidation letters so guess it's true.

mates who did go to the underwater night for sunnys said they had a good time but that it was dead.
  • Options
    Ah! SS's site is now back online. I was really hoping that Clubithard's story did hold as much water as a seive.
  • Options
    well it looks like mate was wrong from the statement posted :) only ever been to sundiss once but it's nice to hear that it seems like they're still in business :D