Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Global <33

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Whos going for defo? Like, has their tickets and stuff?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Damn good night if I do say so myself.

Sorry I didn't get in contact with you Lisa, only 1 of my mates took his phone, which had no credit, and then when I met up with people who did have credit they were too fucked and left there bag with a complete stranger and got it all robbed.

I did try give you a call before their bag got nicked but it said it was not possible to connect, but that was probably me typing the number in wrong 'cos I couldn't see straight. :blush:

I haven't actually been to sleep yet and my jaw still seems to have a mind of its own, but it was a class night - Yoji Biomenhanika played a quality set at the end (I want hair like his), Lisa Lashes and a few others I can't remember were pretty good. The Gurn bus was quality all night, especially when they whacked on the hardcore/old skool jungle. :D

Anyone else go? Verdicts?
  • Options
    Well good night, paying for it now though. :(

I will probably report back again when I have slept.