Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

a little joke for y'all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a father goes in the doctors and asks for the pill for his daughter. so the doctor says 'is she sexually active' and the father replys 'no, she just lies there like her mother'

Comments

• Options
    bleurgh thats nasty!
  • Options
    I really fail to see how that could be filed under 'joke'...
  • Options
    Oh dear:no:
  • Options
    I guess it depends on sick your sense of humour is...
  • Options
    Q:Do you Know what a rodeo fuck is?
    A: You start to screw your wife doggie style, hold on to her shoulders, and whisper in her ear that her sister is a better fuck than she is, and try to hold on for 8 seconds or more.
  • Options
    nosex.jpg
  • Options
    :crazyeyes omg that last ones crazy
  • Options
    It's no worse than any other joke that's ever been posted on here.
  • Options
    a man calls into work sick

his boss is like "this is the 3rd time you've been off sick this week, you better have a good reasons"

and the guy says "well at the moment im screwing my sister, is that sick enough for you"

:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    Q:Do you Know what a rodeo fuck is?
    A: You start to screw your wife doggie style, hold on to her shoulders, and whisper in her ear that her sister is a better fuck than she is, and try to hold on for 8 seconds or more.

LMAO! I like that one haha.
  • Options
    Urban dictionary definition of rodeo fuck...

It's when you have a bunch of friends hiding in closets etc. and you fuck the girl doggy style,then you yell rodeo and all your friends run out and u grab the chicks shoulders and see how long you can hold her while your friends run out of the room.
  • Options
    How do you know when your sister is on her period? ...When your Dad's cock tastes funny! :D

Just had to add that one. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    How do you know when your sister is on her period? ...When your Dad's cock tastes funny! :D

Just had to add that one. :)

for some reason no matter how many times ive heard that joke i still wonder what the answer is...
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    These jokes are really beginning to upset me now:(

How can any of you actually find any of these jokes funny? They are sick.

Sorry but they are.

And yes...I know I keep reading em <sigh> I am bit silly lol.
    'cos they is jokes!
    people who have lossed a leg ...end up telling jokes about legless people ...at least those who move on do.
    yes i know it's dodgy ground but ...people do make jokes about awful things ...it's how we deal with being human in a tough world ...until we arrive at this point in history where we are told what we can and cannot laugh at.
    i'm sure if i tell an irish joke ...the mature irish people will laugh and come bacck with an english joke ...but yeah ...thats not alowed anymore.
    i can see it now ...two men jailed ...for telling a joke about a gay guy whilst smoking in a public place ...what kind of world are you people building?
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    These jokes are really beginning to upset me now:(

How can any of you actually find any of these jokes funny? They are sick.

Sorry but they are.

And yes...I know I keep reading em <sigh> I am bit silly lol.
    I don't find the jokes funny, but I don't find them offensive. They're not true or anything. I can understand why you might get offended by something like that, but sometimes if people don't make jokes about certain 'taboo' topics, everyone would become to sheltered.
  • Options
    I dunno if I'm generalising here, but it seems that the girls don't like the jokes, and the guys dont mind them. correct me if im wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by O_o
    I dunno if I'm generalising here, but it seems that the girls don't like the jokes, and the guys dont mind them. correct me if im wrong.
    wrong!
  • Options
    Originally posted by O_o
    Yeh, kinda generalising. I'm not offended by it, but at the same time I didn't laugh 'cause it's a crap joke.
  • Options
    Hey ~*STRESSED*~, wanna know the worst part of having sex with a three year old....?

:p
  • Options
    Sick, yes, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they offended me. Just in the fact that I wasted 10 seconds of my precious life in the hope for a laugh but got nothing.
  • Options
    Re: a little joke for y'all
    Originally posted by O_o
    a father goes in the doctors and asks for the pill for his daughter. so the doctor says 'is she sexually active' and the father replys 'no, she just lies there like her mother'

:lol:
  • Options
    The father of a family decides they are going to have deer for tea, but so as not upset his children, he tells them 'its what mummy calls daddy sometimes'. to which the eldest replies 'eewwwwww im not eating arsehole.'

Two nurses are bathing a middle aged woman who is in a coma in hospital, when they notice a response for her when they clean down there. One of the nurses has an idea and calls in the husband, she says 'i know its a long shot, but you might be able to wake her up with a bit of oral sex, we'll leave you alone whilst you try'. so the man agrees. minutes later he calls out to the nurses 'come quickly, i think she's choked'
  • Options
    Anyone who takes that sort of thing too seriously is going to have a hard time getting through life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Anyone who takes that sort of thing too seriously is going to have a hard time getting through life.

That's exactly it.

I thought they were quite funny, all in all.
  • Options
    i thought some of em were funny but some don't even deserve the title of joke in my opinion, lol, just because they weren't funny

i didn't really find any of em offensive tho, some people need to lighten up and not take things too seriously :D
  • Options
    Even if they do think it's funny, nobody will ever admit it. Just like they wouldn't admit it if they found a joke funny which was based on racism, rape, paedophilia, self-harm etc. Sexist jokes barely get away with it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Even if they do think it's funny, nobody will ever admit it. Just like they wouldn't admit it if they found a joke funny which was based on racism, rape, paedophilia, self-harm etc. Sexist jokes barely get away with it.
    at he end of the day ...or even the fucking beginingining ...a jokes a joke.
    what dya call a dinasour with piles./?
    a megasorearse..
  • Options
    Two construction workers were rebuilding the new building that was to replace the two twin towers in new york,

one asked the other "how long do you think this will take us?"

the other man replies, "once we get to the 91st floor we'll fly through it"
  • Options
    Liked that one Turlough :thumb:

To be honest, for every joke, someone or something is gonna be offended by it. Get a grip for christs sake.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    . Get a grip for christs sake.
    and everyone elses!