Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dodgey weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi people i brought some weed last night the bud smells proper potent but when im smokin it i cant taste weed at all and its giving me a bad head ache could dis weed have been washed up with cleanin chemicals ? or not please reply its made me really paranoid about it

Comments

• Options
    Its possible, but unlikely, there really isnt anything you could get in the UK that you could spray it with that would actually do any good. We just dont get PCP here, thank god!

It could well just be very over fertilised and it may well be that thats giving you the head ache. And of course it could have had pesticide put on it.

I wouldnt smoke it if I were you.
  • Options
    some planks do use pesticides ...bad move. if in doubt bin it but ...it could just be you ...the headache might have been due anyway ...what are other people who are smoking it feeling?
  • Options
    I'm smoking something thats giving me a headache, bloke behind the counter said it was "Sovereign"...
  • Options
    I've had some bunk shit in my time, smells/looks like shit, doesn't crumble, doesn't get me high, only once properly had it, some wankers down by me..

I had it sorted, but I didn't get my money or dope back...
  • Options
    its just shit weed.. i call it rocket as you go up like one.. your head explodes (headache..) and then you hit rock bottom...

.. change your dealer.. or at least find out a bit more about what your buying...