Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

he is a prick - and i fell 4 it! im a fool

all try make it short
<b>summer</b>
pulled this lad, really liked him - he was always flirtin with me walked me home form skool which takes like half an hour when he lives like 2mins away(he went the long way) showed loads of lil signs he liked me

he pulled one of my mates who him n all his mates was a slag, and said he regreted it and only did it coz he hadnt pulled and knew she would

i pulled him like 2 weeks ago,for the second time now

but now he is being real cold hardly talking 2 me and not even saying hi, i feel like he did it 4 charity, that night, but some1 said he wanted 2 pull me, plus he snogged 2 other girls so now i feel like i was his easy pull!! i dont want 2 say nething but duno what 2 do at another party whats cumming up
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The guy sounds like a real cock, move on to a nicer guy. You deserve better than to be treated without any respect. Its his loss.
    hmm sounds lk ur livin my life sweetie!!!No really...dere was dis guy i wos goin out wiv and a while ago he snoggd 2 other gals (jus 2 wks ago!!)at a party, he made up sum shit reasons and ignored me. Basically do wat i did and jus move on....there r plp out there who act. wnt a relationshp rather than a non-serious fling.(wiv out u evn knowin it!!!!)
    Guys like that are NOT worth worrying about. I know plenty of guys/girls that know how to treat a girl/guy, so dont let this cockhead mess with your mind.
    thanks peeps, i have been making up excuses for him - and u have made me see the light! he is a wanker (just a good looking, good kisser, and ex good personailtied one)

but he should have put me staright, he doesnt even sppek 2 me on the net the looser