Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

more clearing questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i have not recieved any clearing entry forms since being rejected from the uni's i applied for ,do they take this long to come through or shall chase up ucas.

as well as that i applied to get on a music production course and am now thinking about going on a photography course(hnd) is there still a good chance of getting on this course despite not knowing a lot about photography.

kind regards

;)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: more clearing questions

I think you may mean Ucas Extra - Clearing happens after results day to anyone who did not meet the grades for either thier firm or insurance conditional offers.

I don't know to much about Extra, the best place to find out more is probably Ucas's website. Im not really sure how it works, but you may not need the form vefore you start applying. How long has it been since you recieved your last rejection?
  • Options
    march
  • Options
    Yeah that seems like too long - I would probably ring up ucas and enquire. First you might want to check you're elegiable for ucas extra - I think there are certain conditions like you must use all 6 choices - check and see what it says you should do next on your ucas track progress page.