Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Need advice please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just finished Uni, I'm 21 and have just been offered a job in finance at the company I worked for between my 2nd and 3rd year. I applied to many big companies such as IBM, PWC, KPMG, Vodafone but was unsuccessful. The job I have been offered will provide me with training towards a further qualification but I'm unsure what I really want to do and don't want to e stuck doing a job I'm not very enthusiastic about. Are there any web sites or books that can help me to find what I really want to do. Taking the job seems the "right" thing to do but not necessarily the best thing.

Thanks,

James

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Prospects offer heaps of advice and tools that can help you. Your careers service at uni may also be open over the holidays so it is worth contacting them to see if you can make use of their services. If you are no longer living in the same area as your uni you may be able to visit your nearest uni career services for a small fee.

Good Luck

Susie :)