Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Any under 18's going to the baby disco in Watford?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My 16 year old cousin is down for next 3 weeks and wants to go to Destiny nightclub in Watford on Tuesday 20th July, .. is anyone here planning to go?

He really wants togo, but he's too young to go with me on a normal night and I'm too old to take him on baby disco night!!

So though I might see if there is a group of people here he can go with.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Any under 18's going to the baby disco in Watford?
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    My 16 year old cousin is down for next 3 weeks and wants to go to Destiny nightclub in Watford on Tuesday 20th July, .. is anyone here planning to go?

He really wants togo, but he's too young to go with me on a normal night and I'm too old to take him on baby disco night!!

So though I might see if there is a group of people here he can go with.
    the dangours of the internet! the slave trade. the masons. bob dylam ...it's a mad world.
  • Options
    Renzokuken is going i *think*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    Renzokuken is going i *think*

He's over 18... and if there's any alcohol involved i wouldn't let him look after anyone "little"...
  • Options
    Apparently Rise and Shine is going too

[Edit: He's confirmed his place on that night, pm him for more info..]
  • Options

Rise & Shine going to Destiny? You been on the cider again tonight?
  • Options

Cool .... I assume his 18 year old brother could go as well? They both look about the same age anyway and have that teenage peach fuzz that makes them look even younger!!

Just need to find out their plans, their parents might be taking them on a dash across to France if they can get Visa's sorted out.

Also might take them to a pub on Sunday to watch the F1 on a big screen, I assume that it's fine to take a 16 year old into a pub, no idea .. never had to think about these things before until left to babysit them!!
  • Options
    Aww, i remember going to the baby disco's when i was 14, sweet. Im not taking the piss btw! I dont go to them anymore though reason being the ones that go are all little 12/13yr old's going, will you get off with my mate!? :yeees:
  • Options
    the only people i know who have bothered with thoses things are people who seriously don't look old enough to be 12 let alone 14........:yeees: someone's mum bribed me to go so i could keep an eye on her kid (a 12 year old) and her mates.....we all ended up leaving (with the kids in tears) about 30 mins after it started....because pop music hurts their ears :) i was sooooo happy, and i still had 20 quid in my pocket :D

i've never had a problem getting into bars here so don't bother with thoses things, not like they play music i like either......i don't think they even have them over here, which is a good thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    i've never had a problem getting into bars here so don't bother with thoses things, not like they play music i like either......i don't think they even have them over here, which is a good thing.

He was asking weather anyone was going to one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Aww, i remember going to the baby disco's when i was 14, sweet. Im not taking the piss btw! I dont go to them anymore though reason being the ones that go are all little 12/13yr old's going, will you get off with my mate!? :yeees:

Originally posted by *TiNK*
    He was asking weather anyone was going to one.

her comment was just as irrelevant as yours.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

irrelvance is bliss
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

But not as irrelevant as yours.

Although pointing this out is rather irrelevant *bothered*