Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

present

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my two best friends are moving to oz in 3 weeks :crying: . me and my fiance want to get them a leaving present and at first we were going to get them something daft which they would probably expect from us but now im thinking i want to get them something kind of sentimental as we love them and are really going to miss them, just something nice.

any ideas?

thought about getting him an engraved hipflask and her a piece of jewllery. any suggestions greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your friends moving away; it's so hard watching your best friends just go away so suddenly. Anyway, what might be better than expensive jewellery is something, representative. Think about how long you've known them and what you've done for each other in that time. I don't know; think if there's anything especially important to all of you? Because that might be more sentimental than a nice hip flask or nice jewellery, I don't know :) lol
  • Options
    whats important to us............. the trip to tenerife 2000, spending the night we got there getting pissed on a bottle of morgans cos my mates apartment was a dive(we stayed at different apartments), going to a foam party were no one else was there, getting pissed and having a laugh and being good mates.
    oh dont im going to greet. ive known for a year they are going but the closer it gets the more real it gets. they are the best friends ive ever had.