Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I'm King of The Boards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
5:20am and I'm the only registered user online with 4 guests.

Hello guests :D

Comments

• Options
    I'm still around..there's still smoke left.
  • Options
    I've eaten too much and now am too sick feeling to do anything (not to mention I have no friends) So I shall sit and listen to music and tv and be bored.
  • Options
    How has your day/night been my name? you always seem to be on this late..but thats the time zone for you. I've been up all night drinking and smoking at a friends house, rather good night if you ask me.

Today is Friday too but i don't think i'll be doing much.
  • Options
    That sounds fun. I'm jelous. My day consisted of picking up my friend cuz she ran out of gas at a stop sign. Met her psycho fiancee, drank some Mexican beer came home and watched Adult Swim. Wooooo. So you havn't been to sleep yet? Whats it, like almost 6am or something there?
  • Options
    No haven't been to sleep yet, it's 5.50am or so. I'm in a sort of fucked up situation here, there's only 1 feg left in the house, it's my friends dad but it's just sitting there and i'm dying for a smoke...should i smoke his last feg? i don't really know what i'm doing.

Mexican beer, i've never drank it but i recondemed magners, probably not over there.
  • Options
    I feel your pain man. I want a smoke but no smoking in this shitty house and outside the mosquitos are the size of fucking mutated rats with wings. I dare not go.

But I say go ahead and smoke it. Cuz then you've got two options. Deny that you even touched it or be like hey man, I was nickin out. And him being a smoker himself hopefully will have some sympathy.

Yea, never heard of m.... beer... I know nothing about beer really except what I'm sure is considered piss water... but its beer and beer has alcohol in it and thats fun and stuff and underage beggers can't be choosers.
  • Options
    Well i've got the cig in my mouth now so it's all goodl. He's not a smoker but i think his girlfriend owns them, not too sure actually.

Magners is actually cider and rather nice, well some might not agree but it's still alcohol as you say.

The fucking cig is half smoked now and then there really aren't any until my friends gf wakes up who has near 100, they are going to oxygen tomorow, well actually in a few hours now.
  • Options
    whats a cider then? Question. Think in a house that has never been smoked in, I could get away with a smoke and have the smell gone by Sunday? At first I seen 100 cigarettes and I thought that was alot. Then I realized its only 5 packs.
  • Options
    Yea, you could smoke no problem, just open the windows if your that worried, the nictoine addcition has to be fed, that sounds so shit but it is true, for all you that smoke know it is.

Cider is just a cider...like strongbow, magners, bulmers, then all types of stronger cider..white diamond 7.5%, white star, strong white lighetening, it is all rotten actually except for magners and bulmers, as they are practically the same drink.

When you look at it that way, 5 packs, it's not really that much.
  • Options
    I still have no idea what cider is :p I can't think of anything other than apple cider.

Nicotine addiction so sucks. Especially if you live with somebody who is the biggest bitch when she doesn't have a cigarette and then you have insomnia and you smoke all of them and just leave one left (in what you thought was a nice gesture) for her in the morning before she went to work. but oh no, even though nothing was ever considered anybodies possesion, man, she bought the cigarettes so then all the sudden they were hers. she would come home from work and all hell would break loose. But my parents scare me so I'll just go outside to smoke and hopefully live thru the barrage of mosquitos.

i'm going to be one of those old scary people that wears purple and tells dull stupid stories to anybody who will listen and to people who dont listen but who are standing close enough to me so i can pretend they are...
  • Options
    I remember when i used to not like smoking at all, but it's just turned into gradually over a while something to do, having a feg..being in school played a very big part in my smoking, every day break and lunchtime in the toilets. It costs a fair bit of cash too, a full time smoking habit.

Anyway i'm going to smoke a bowl and then try and have a few hours sleep before i head home.
  • Options
    Good morning.

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Good morning.

:)

argh........to........early, to type h djñaargh