Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Oi, you dirty drugaholics...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :(
    Originally posted by Jim V
    Gonna move this to drugs given the way the threads going, and you should be on Mario Kart on the SNES not Tetris on the NES

Oh not a chance. NES Tetris owns that game by so much it can't even be measured :p

ETA: Actually, regular nintendo and all its games is soo much better than super anyways. (except for the blue screan syndrom, but thats nothing a little ispropyl however you want to spell it alcohol can't solve)
    wow :eek: how weird...
    Originally posted by my_name
    After its all gone you just zone out and play NES.

[Makes mental note to open an electrical superstore in this town]
    my_name; most smokers in the UK will roll joints with tobacco, this is mainly because (I think) most people start on hash, and its nigh on impossible to smoke a joint with pure hash.

Then there is also the issue that if you roll a joint with pure skunk either it has to be really really thin or you have to get really stonned. I dont like doing either.

As for comparitive prices, the general prices in the UK are as follows;

Hash;
    1/8th ounce - £5
    1/4 - £10
    Ounce - £30-40

Skunk;
    1/8th - £20-25
    1/4 - £35-45
    Ounce - £120 (ish)
    I haven't been stoned in nearly a week. I'm missing being so laid back and just sitting there for hours, not caring about anything. Roll on Monday!
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I haven't been stoned in nearly a week. I'm missing being so laid back and just sitting there for hours, not caring about anything. Roll on Monday!

Are you definately using it for the pleasure and not for the relief from other issues? Just wondering from what you wrote. :)