Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oi, you dirty drugaholics...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whos wrecked on a thursday night then? drink drugs etc, whatever...

Not had one of these threads in ages.

write what you've taken and the suspected dosage on the sheet next to the wall and you'll be seen to as soon as possible ;o

Comments

• Options
    I was stoned earlier, but I'm not stoned anymore :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

Don't you just hate the feeling :(

wake and bake is not a good thing :no:
  • Options
    i'm living in the medicine cabinet at the moment.
    i'm recovering from a trip to the city where i did indeed over indulge.
    so ...i have spent the day in my dressing gown. my biggest achievemnt today is satanding up. i have some alcoholic spirit and a wee bag of herbal remedie.
    i'm actualy trying to find my way back to bed ...i think.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    Don't you just hate the feeling :(

wake and bake is not a good thing :no:

it is if you smoke up every couple of hours for the rest of the day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    it is if you smoke up every couple of hours for the rest of the day.

Aye, but i mean if you don't have any left :(

not sure if its just me and my mates, but we tend to smoke all our weed at night and whatevers left goes straight into a spliff in the morning...
  • Options
    i'm going to sound like a dumbass here but what is a spilff?
  • Options

A mind control device, which changes your thoughts and actions.
  • Options
    I'm batered off my tits on Yequila
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah what is a spilff?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    a fat one ...a joint ...you people are supposed to speak OUR languge not make it up as you go along!
  • Options
    A joint, a cannabis cigarette, a long roll of tobacco impregnated with cannabis with a small piece of rolled up card at one end neatly wrapped up in te rizla :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    a fat one ...a joint ...

like a blunt?

ETA: Why would you want to add tobacco to pot?
  • Options
    like a blunt?

ETA: Why would you want to add tobacco to pot?
    cos we're seriously addicted to that as well.
  • Options
    But thats why you smoke inbetween joints. Calms the throat too ;) Now I'm all for multi-tasking and taking the short cut but I'd never add tobacco to my rolls. Like it would just ruin it.
  • Options
    But thats why you smoke inbetween joints. Calms the throat too ;) Now I'm all for multi-tasking and taking the short cut but I'd never add tobacco to my rolls. Like it would just ruin it.
    i am usualy in the position to use old cannabis leaf instead of tobacco but we had a big storm! my plants are ruined ...gone.
    ...and ...mostly in the uk ...people smoke hash ...if you don't mix it with something you have to use a pipe ...not to everyones liking.
  • Options
    I am absoutly baffled how different smoking habbits and techniques differ from country to country. I would never have expected it.
  • Options
    Maybe the qualitys not as good over there?

Generally, the tobacco burns well, better than the cannabis unless the dealer has dried it v wel [generally not]

The tobacco is just a good way of making a spliff [:p] burn great, etc. If the weed is quality [i'm not sure about other posters but] as it usually is, then you don't really wanna be caining a huge cone of skunk to yourself straight away imo...
  • Options
    but you don't smoke it alone :p You get a group, 3-5 is nice when your appt is the size of a fucking bathroom, otherwise it just gets overcrowded. Someone packs a bowl, someone rolls a joint, maybe another bowl and just pass it along. Rarely ever have a problem with burning. Usually its only when I pack it bad because I have sweaty hands but everybody else is lazy and I always seem to be the bitch thats gotta clean and sort it. Stupid lazy fuckers. Granted I've never tried any pot from over there but if you know who to deal with you can get some amazing stuff. Then once its gone you pack the roach or save it for another time. After its all gone you just zone out and play NES. And let me tell you, nobody, and I mean nobody can beat me at Tetris. And not some stupid new retarded tetris, the original made more the crappy but better than any other nintendo entertainment system. I've not met a person I cannot beat.
  • Options
    You have not lived :p
  • Options
    State the obvious :crying:
  • Options
    Smoking on your own is probably not as good as with others, but it depends who you're with etc.

Sometimes, its nice to have 4/5 nice joints to yourself and do random things like sit in the bath and giggle at yourself etc...
  • Options
    oh i could never do that though. i've gotten high by myself once and it was just crappy. Sure I laughed my ass off when I found out that meatwad's brain was nothing more than a jingle bell toy but it was nothing. I don't think I'd ever do it again.
  • Options
    Its so weird the way people in other cultures take drugs etc...

Over here, its perfectly acceptable and enjoyable to get stoned by yourself, but generally you are considered to have problems if you get drunk by yourself...

Pot is a wonderfully diverse thing don't you think..
  • Options
    Oh it so is. It brings people together. (which doesn't really deal with diversity but whatever) but yes. you can just do so much with it. Its amazing.
  • Options
    How much do you generally pay in comparison with the rough amount of joints you get out of a baggy there then?

around here its usually about 5 i've seen out of a £20 / $35-40ish bag
  • Options
    Is it good stuff? It all depends on what you get here. You can get shitty shwag for like $20-25 (sorry, don't know the conversions) an 1/8 oz (thats like the only crap around here) or like $40 for skunk and $60-70 for a bit over an eigth for dro grown nugget. Thats the best I've ever had and pretty much all I'll spend my cash on when I'm in the city. One joint (cigarette sized) between the two of us could get my roomate and I pretty nicely baked. I have no idea how many joints you could get out of a bag cuz we smoke from pipes alot but they are mostly sold in 1/8 or 1/4oz. Seems pretty cheap over there comparativly.
  • Options
    I like to smoke as much cannabis as i possibly can, i may be a druggy but ah fucking well.
  • Options
    Gonna move this to drugs given the way the threads going, and you should be on Mario Kart on the SNES not Tetris on the NES
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

I never did that when I was your age. Can't believe we're from the same womb :p
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by Jim V
    Gonna move this to drugs given the way the threads going, and you should be on Mario Kart on the SNES not Tetris on the NES

Each to their own Jim, no need to be a games system fascist.....