Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Festival happy moments

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Come on, some of you must have been to Glastonbury, or maybe you were at Reading last year? Let's hear some of your festival moments.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    unfortunatly.........my fave moments have been seing moby and muse last year and this year from my sofa....:lol: (doesn't really count does it?)
  • Options
    A few years ago, but Tom Middleton making the sun come out by dropping Roy Ayers - Everybody Loves the Sunshine, at The Big Chill one day free festival, Finsbury Park, 1996.
  • Options
    awww sooo many bootiful moments as glasto this year. one of my tip tops tho has to be wen, bored of macca singing his wings-nosities, me and my pals headed bak to the tent via the long drops wen he started hey jude. me and my pals in a field, on the loo, singing louder than u cud shake a stick at - one of the BEST GLASTO MOMENTS EVER!!!!:D
  • Options
    first band i saw at my first festival-faithless at v99 sticks well in my memory,they play at v again this year one of there last ever gigs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NITEFLY
    first band i saw at my first festival-faithless at v99 sticks well in my memory,they play at v again this year one of there last ever gigs. [/QUOTE

Yeah I remember that well, it was my first festival too and they were on early in the afternoon. It was when God is a DJ was a pretty big tune.

Um happy festival moments...seeing Rage against the machine for the last time before they split up, dancing about drunk and drenched in sweat and beer to the mad caddies, climbing up the watch-tower in the camp site, and being interviewed for Kerrang lol :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NITEFLY
    first band i saw at my first festival-faithless at v99 sticks well in my memory,they play at v again this year one of there last ever gigs.

I gotta go then faithless are the best..:D