Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Losing Drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever lost any drugs? I'm sure you all have somewhere along the line, but what's the story behind it?

I can only think of losing enough for a few joints a couple of times, just a small bit of hash, nothing much, but i lost over a tenners worth of weed a few days ago. My friend lost 5 pills one night too.

Comments

• Options
    *thinks*

nah i aint..... given drugs away when off my box but im sure everyone has wanted to spread the love about if they got a supply!

Never lost any not even when this club got raided at 7am and i was searched by drug squad completely off my rocker they didnt fnd a magic bean that was burning a hole in my pocket waiting to be eaten.
    thank god.....
  • Options
    I got searched by the cops in london last week, had a bag of weed in my back pocket but although he searched in my pocket he never took it out, just left it there and give me my pipe back, it was close.

I've given some stuff away for free before, smoke all the time, smoking it with others but that's normal.
  • Options
    yeah with me, i swear they had undercover officers in there before the actual raid trying to find out who the dealers are because i swear i got asked for pills about 6 times and thinkin back some of the people coming up didnt look like pillheads and the way they was acting was kinda strange.

I knew nothing of it all until the cops burst in at 7am then it was madness for a bit..... then they started rounding suspects up to be searched! i was off my head gettin slightly paranoid but still buzzing..

Got quickly searched then felt like i wanted to talk so acted all friendly despite them lookin at me hard, thinkin this lad is flying....

them, ok your free to go.....

me, CHEERS MATE have a good un :thumb: :crazyeyes

crazy space cadet but i love it.......

how come your in london? i thought u lived in ireland shogun
  • Options
    Whenever he found the pipe, what's this for "smoking cannabis", i said no it was for herbal mixtures, i was drunk at the time.He just handed me the pipe back and said "thanks for stopping with us".

Was over for near a week just to see the place. Couldn't get no pills over there though, the green was good though.

Had some wierd salvia too, it actually did something too.
  • Options
    nope, i take too good of care of my drugs ;) however i did once forget to get my credit card back from my dealer after doing some lines :/
  • Options
    I take it you got the credit card back?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I take it you got the credit card back?

Yeah with a few hundred spent on it for handling fee lmao
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Yeah with a few hundred spent on it for handling fee lmao

surprisingly no :p he was a decen boy

ohh i did lose something once! my nicely sized ball of resin, lost it in the black rug, i think i just ended up vaccuming it up :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    surprisingly no :p he was a decent boy

I like the was in that sentence lol...

I thought you was just a stoner i didnt know you was into harder stuff... naughty girl! :p

Good on ya

;)
  • Options
    its only a was cuz i moved :crying: i dont like to descriminate i'll try anything ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    its only a was cuz i moved :crying: i dont like to descriminate i'll try anything ;)

Yeah true, not meaning to sound like a druggy to i die but you gotta keep your mind open to everything in life not just drugs.

Try different things, different experiences theres so much choice out there so many options.

I dont understand why some people just stick to doing the same drug like all the time and not wanna try anything else, say if they smoke pot all the time the curiosity is there it must be, have a lil dabble fuck it..... if you dont like what you experience thats one road you dont have to visit again.

Some people hate a bit of variation!

Saying all that though i did go through a period where i thought pills was all i needed in life to get high on.

I wish i dabbled with a few substances instead of caneing the best one to death (E) then maybe today i could of still been gettin something positive out of them whenever i do em.
  • Options
    oh i so know what you mean there! (no I am not promoting drug use here... :S ) anyways though, like when I started, pot and alcohol. That was all I did. I loved pot (I still do) But for some reason I never even thought about trying other things. I just thought it was too good and I wouldn't like anything else. But then I moved to a city. A place where you could get anything and everything just so long as you had the money. Curiousity got the best of me and I tried other things. And ya know what. I'm glad I did. Pot will always be number one to me, but there are things out there that are just fucking amazing. Things that are perfect by themselves and things that enhance the pot and make it all better. I just gave a little story there... I don't know why.
  • Options
    Nah its cool i got what ya mean.

Some drugs though are Too good to keep doing regulerly E is definitely one of them!

Yeah a lot of people say people start on Pot its like the gateway drug to other more dangerous things, first drug i ever took was E i didnt know what to expect, just heard it was good and possibly a killer! i fucking loved it.... tried pot next and cos its like a totally different high it did fuck all for me i was used to something more hardcore..a high which is more in ya face not a lets sit around and be a lazy shit high.
    saying that though i do like a bit of green now and then especially on a summers day when i sit outside and chill out after a days work.

My first time on speed was pretty mental.... didnt expect to be sat up all night just on the amount i had not forgetting it was hilarious all the crap i was talking constantly..

I sometimes think if i was just "normal" and only drunk and thought that was the life and didnt wanna try anything remotely illegal i would of missed out on so much.
    i`d probably be a different person in some ways but still the same old me in others.
  • Options
    Yeah I agree digi.

As far as losing drugs goes I've lost loads, big chunks of weed, pills, powder, everything!

Every now and again when last year when I was hardcore I'd always be finding pills or weed under the bed, on the floor, in a draw, under the TV cabinet etc, fuck knows why I put them there, probably did it whilst off it !
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Every now and again when last year when I was hardcore I'd always be finding pills or weed under the bed, on the floor, in a draw, under the TV cabinet etc, fuck knows why I put them there, probably did it whilst off it !

You sound like my mate he was saying he got pilled up last week and was having a mix on his decks, he was that off it when he was swapping the records over he was just chucking them on the floor..... i can just picture him doing it cos normally his so careful and stuff cos his vinyl is his life and there he was like fuck it. lets bang something else on.
  • Options
    I could just picture that, my friend has decks too and he is always careful as fuck with it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

I wish i dabbled with a few substances instead of caneing the best one to death (E) then maybe today i could of still been gettin something positive out of them whenever i do em.

yeh my mate who is depressed gave me these really strong anti-depressants, they're clah, its so shitty wen all you do is e's on a weekend, wrecks your head after a while
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You do know it isn't very clever to play around with other peoples medication don't you Turlough? You run a risk of messing the chemical balance up in your brain......
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    The best thing is finding drugs you never knew you lost. I have done that with pills and hash on many occasions. Somethimes however, my old dear has found them first - which is not so good.

Out of all the things that I've lost I miss my mind the most.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    untold thousands of quids worth over the years.
    the worst was when i was a speed freak ...i'd bury large bags of the stuff whilst off my face and never be able to find them again.
    i still do the same with small amounts of weed. i put in one of those places i won't forget ...forget and then a few days weeks or months pass and lo and behold ...'hey look what i just found'.

right now ...the storms have completely destroyed ...washed away ...battered to mush ...my entire crop.
    i'm going to be crying into my beer for the rest of the week.
    i am now the proud owner of half an ounce of bud and about a teenth of cheap resin.
    i feel very insecure when supplies get so low.
  • Options
    I know, i hate when i've my stash is getting near the end, it's normally not long at all till i get another smoke soit's okay.
  • Options
    losing drugs

seein as i live wit my folks im always stashing my weed. i vary the places that i hide it & in the end i can never remembr wer its at.
    The worse feelin in the world is dyin 4 a smoke, havin some, but not knowin were u put it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Wahey!! Txt speak! Please try not to use it, you can find out why we dont like it in TheSite's Good Manners Guide. Cheers!
  • Options
    Shit, I'm sorry to hear you were stop searched Shogun, they are doing it more often in London no a days, especially if you look even vaguely like someone who might have been somewhere near the middle east sometime in the past 500 years.
  • Options
    mate managed to lose 5 pills at glastonbury while she was out on a wonder which wasn't too clever. then i managed to spray a 1/4 of a bottle of gb on the ground as i thought the lid was screwed on and i shook it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lost loads of pills over the years,just last month i got hold of about 5 i put them in my wallett but didnt realise there was hole there,later on in the night i found out to my horror::mad: :rolleyes:

plus on the disco bus in ibiza last year had a handfull of the little ones and was meant to give them to my mate but they fell out my hand and rolled down the aisle,cue me and my mate searching frantically for the lost pills much to the amusement of a bus load of wasted ravers:D
  • Options
    Never lost anything, but me and my friends found a huge lump of resin at the station once lol. :D
  • Options
    I remember when I was out at one point and my mate dropped a small lump of hash, he picked it up, looked at it then ate it.

When he got up he saw his hash, what he ate was probably a rabbit poo!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I
    what he ate was probably a rabbit poo!
    soap bar then ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    soap bar then ...

I don't know which is worse. Soap, bleurgh! :yuck: