Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ipod mini

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyokne know when this thing is comin out in the UK and how much its gonna cost.

Cheers :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    £179 according to the Apple website. Don't know when they're released, sorry, but you can order them from the Apple site now.

Edit: Just found it - July 24th.
  • Options
    £179!! thats quite a lot for a fashion accessory :eek: .
    Its nearly as much as a normal ipod.
    Does anyone know it is worth getting the mini, or should I just spalsh out a couple of quid more for the original i pod.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lovin_ur_work
    £179!! thats quite a lot for a fashion accessory :eek: .
    Its nearly as much as a normal ipod.
    Does anyone know it is worth getting the mini, or should I just spalsh out a couple of quid more for the original i pod.

Depends. Do you want 10,000 songs on it? It's hardly a few more quid if you do.
  • Options
    i have just ordered a 40gb i-pod and severl little bits like a case and extra battery, 2 years extra warrenty etc etc and just spend 550 quid in total... im well chuffed though, im a big fan of music and its gonna free up a ton of space on my HD
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    i have just ordered a 40gb i-pod and severl little bits like a case and extra battery, 2 years extra warrenty etc etc and just spend 550 quid in total... im well chuffed though, im a big fan of music and its gonna free up a ton of space on my HD

Get yourseld an iTrip for your pod - it's a quality little gadget.
    Weekender Offender