Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what do i need to plan?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i'm planning on going back to england for a 2 week trip, and i'm not sure exactly what i need to plan. so far i've either got these things sorted or am getting:

· flights
· trains to my mats house
· money

i know i need to pack stuff, and i know i'm gonna be cold in england, and the weather is ment to be crappy so what exactly ie waterproof-are they gonna be essential? and do i come well prepared or do i just get a bergan and half fill it with stuff? i have got a 2 hour plus journey on the trains so i know i need to pack light.....

Help!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    bring a kagoul (is that how you spell it?? :p ) They might not look "cool" but they are light weight, and keep both the rain and wind off you, and so keep you nice and warm. They can also be worn over anything.

bring some decent shoes too, like boots. I really want a pair of wellies :D:D!
  • Options
    norwich, and then leicester and then back to norwich, then to camden, and then back to norwich
  • Options
    Hmm. You're going to England. It's not the outback. Really you should be able to figure it out. If not, I'm sure one of the many people in the population centres you have mentioned should be able to point you into what we call a "shop".

It's the middle of summer. Yeah, it might not be boiling hot but it wont be freezing either. Bring a coat. If you get stuck in some freak rain, you can buy an umbrella.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    I'm sure one of the many people in the population centres you have mentioned should be able to point you into what we call a "shop".

:lol:made me laugh anyway :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :lol:made me laugh anyway :(

it made me laugh lots too and i was sitting here watching him type it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Hmm. You're going to England. It's not the outback. Really you should be able to figure it out. If not, I'm sure one of the many people in the population centres you have mentioned should be able to point you into what we call a "shop".

It's the middle of summer. Yeah, it might not be boiling hot but it wont be freezing either. Bring a coat. If you get stuck in some freak rain, you can buy an umbrella.

i'm worrying to much............sorry, but this is my first long distance (without people meeting me at the other end) trip and i'm just a bit worried.........