Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

who's on line.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just lately whenever i go in there, theres to be someone viewing a thread ...'nerves when giving a blow job' ...i don't go in the sex forum so do me a favour and tell her ...a little shaking is ok ...

Comments

• Options
    :lol: that actually really made me laugh. I'm awful. I'm so sad. ah well, what the fuck, who gives a shit, i'm half asleep and still a little stoned, I think I can be forgiven for a little retarded giggling *ramble continued for about another paragraph but I deleted it*

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    :lol: that actually really made me laugh. I'm awful. I'm so sad. ah well, what the fuck, who gives a shit, i'm half asleep and still a little stoned, I think I can be forgiven for a little retarded giggling *ramble continued for about another paragraph but I deleted it*

:p
    aye for fucks sjke don'rt apologise for larfink ...people seem to be afraid of lafin j k in here thew days.
    and duont apologise fr being a retard eutherb...join the club.
    hic...............you not left hpme then?