Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Modern Apprenticeships

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm currently looking to do a Modern Apprenticeship in Administration.. has anyone else done an FMA? Opinions would be appreciated

Rach:D

Comments

• Options
    Whats an FMA?? I've done a Technical Modern Apprenticeship in Engineering.

My opinions on Modern Apprenticeships are that they are excellent and I personally think it is one of the better options after leaving school. You still get your college certificates, your getting on the job experience constantly and your also getting paid. What more can anyone want? :)

You could do the same course at college on your own with no company behind you and you are not guaranteed a job at the end of it.
  • Options
    I done one in Business Administration and I think it is a very good way to develop your skills and knowledge for your future career. Although the pay was crap! :mad:
  • Options
    Hi FMA means Foundation Modern Apprenticeship. Yep I'm looking to do one in Business Administration..I'm just looking for a placement now.. Having no luck whatsoever though :eek2: