Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

photoshop 7 problem!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have 7 photos each the same exsept they each have a different colour overlayed, kinda pop artish. and i need them all on a different document, in photoshop, just so they are all on the same bit....and when i do this, it will only come up as a white box...i don't know why this is coming up......anyone know?

and also....how do you get really really realistic looking blood on a photo using photoshop?? i know someone who can do this but i don't want to ask them....anyone know?

thanks....

Comments

• Options
    not clear what the first problem was but as to the second it's probably worth playing with the colour levels then using a really difuse spray of say a light green over the really dark red - that should help create the kind of random colours not normally seen in fake images on computers.
  • Options
    www.good-tutorials.com - In the search box type blood.

Do you mean how do you get all of the photos on to one document?