Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

TV Guides....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do TV Guides always, and I mean ALWAYS feature Eastenders or Coronation Street on the front page main picture? :confused:

Oooh, Alfie has affair! Kat did this! Martin beds Sonia!!! :rolleyes: (yeh like thats gonna make me buy it).

For example nowdays they can at least put a Euro 2004 related picture on the front cover can't they?

Also, it would be nice if I could have my TV guide posted to me every week cuz it would probably be cheaper and save me some hassle. Does anyone know of such a service?

Comments

• Options
    I've nearly always got my computer on, so I use Digiguide. It updates when I connect to the net, and has the next two weeks of telly on it, I can set it to alert me when programs start (using speech too), and means I don't have to pop down to the shops for a TV guide and put up with bloody soaps and footy articles. It's also cheaper than buying a TV guide, and doesn't get lost down the back of the sofa. Download the trial and give it a try.
  • Options
    ^ Thanks!................. :confused:

Got the site address??? :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by crescendo
    http://www.digiguide.com
  • Options
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Well, as JsT just proved, it isn't rocket science to work out a probable URL. :) Or you could've used a search engine.

If you've got your computer on often, then it's useful. Give it a whirl.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Well, as JsT just proved, it isn't rocket science to work out a probable URL. :) Or you could've used a search engine.

If you've got your computer on often, then it's useful. Give it a whirl.

I had Digiguide open anyway so I just took the URL from there :p