Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Finally something the English are the best at!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Losing! heehee, though this was quite a good article :p and so decided to share it with you. Please don't hurt me :(

Comments

• Options
    We still have the Olympics to look forward too... I'm sure we'll get a few medals there... more than other nations our size at least. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    We still have the Olympics to look forward too... I'm sure we'll get a few medals there... more than other nations our size at least. :)

um...isnt it a british olympic team...not all english
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    um...isnt it a british olympic team...not all english

And...?
  • Options
    i dont know for sure myself, but apparently we are the best when it comes to clay pidgeon shooting
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    i dont know for sure myself, but apparently we are the best when it comes to clay pidgeon shooting

we're also apparently really good at horseriding; the best event rider is English app., the best dressage, and the best cross-country. Though don't quote me! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    we're also apparently really good at horseriding; the best event rider is English app., the best dressage, and the best cross-country. Though don't quote me! :crazyeyes

Me thinks you are right