Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

effects of meth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what are some of the effects of meth? If it could be compared, what other drug are the effects similar to?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: effects of meth
    Originally posted by my_name
    what are some of the effects of meth? If it could be compared, what other drug are the effects similar to?
    zooooooooom! for me ...extremely horny and horny some more.
    extremely moorish.
    halucinagenic in a mild but disturbing way ...for some ...me i loved it when the headrests of parked cars turned into the drug squad watching my every move but ...i ignored it when the REAL drug squad were watching my every move.
    wasted me physicaly and mentaly and emotionaly after about six months with hardly any sleep or food ...very debilitating ...mental and verbal wreck having a great time ...if you get the taste for it and like looking like an anorexic it's fantastic ...it was only my large feet that kept me standing and having the sense to become a heroin addict that got me off the stuff ...and then the real fun started.
    Its a drug I am very happy I can not get. Its VERY addictive, far more so even than amphetamine I think.

If you have tried amphet in the past and liked it, then I would say avoid meth at all costs.

Speed makes you confident, meth makes you feel like God.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Its a drug I am very happy I can not get.

What do you mean you cannot get? Like it's hard to find there?
    For one reason or another the speed market in the UK only really contains amphetamine, 99% of users wouldnt do methamphetamine. I've heard of it being about, but its relatively rare.

It has quite a bad reputation here, 'crazy speed' and the many reports out of the Far East about users havent exactly left lots of people wanting to try it. Though when it arrives with MDMA in pills everyone raves about it, but then they dont know whats in the pill.

I dont see it taking off here in powder form any time soon, however if it arrived in pill form I think it could really take off in the club scene. I've had meth pills in the past and if your used to somewhat crappy MDMA ones, well, they are quite a lot more powerful.
    Could someone explain what meth you're talking about? Methamphetamine or methadone?
    And I used to think I knew quite a bit about drugs before i came here:rolleyes: Ah well, I'm learning alot reading these posts.
    Originally posted by princessamy
    Could someone explain what meth you're talking about? Methamphetamine or methadone?
    And I used to think I knew quite a bit about drugs before i came here:rolleyes: Ah well, I'm learning alot reading these posts.
    Methamphetamine
    Fuck that (meth) :no:
    i wouldnt say no to a bit of that..... then i`d ask for some more...... and more...... maybe im lucky its not over here after all!
    Exactly, its far too nice, I know I'm no where near strong enough to resist.