Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Depressed...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some of you may have gathered that after me and my ex split up I got really depressed. I used to cut myself and shit, even tried to kill myself twice it got so bad. Anyway, recently I have been so happy and loving every minute of my life (apart from the one's where I see my ex with his lil admirer) and then today, I suddenly felt so fucking awful it was unbelieveable. I was with my ex and a couple of friends and I was pretty quiet and I burst into tears for no apparent reason. There wasn't even a reason why I felt so awful, but I did and it was the worst feeling in the world. My ex got really worried incase I started to cut myself again, but I'm not gonna put all my friends and family through that again cos it was pretty mean of me to put them through my problems when it was me who is messed up and needed help. I just really don't want to be depressed again. :( It was the worst time of my life, and I don't want it to happen again.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    <offers a biiiiiiiiiiiig hug>

are you sure there wasnt something else that triggered it, something you've been bottling up? dont actually know the whole story (cant be everybody's hero, sorry ;) ) but it seems like you've made a start, at least you and you ex are still friends, and he is still going to worry about you. but maybe you need of bit of time apart, ie. just doin girly stuff so you can clear your head a little bit.

dont worry about it, everybody has shit days, its just how you deal with them which makes you different from the next person.

:)