Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

about pubes again!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
after reading through some of the topics about pubes a few questions came into mind as ive been thinking about getting waxed but i dunno if to have it all gone or leave some, i know there bit personal but i though seeing as we dont really know each other on the board it shouldnt be to hard to say what you think

1)how do you guys prefere a girls pubes? e.g all gone, a little there

2)when giving oral do u mind if a girls got pubes down there or it better without?

3) one for the girls, how do u pefere to have your pubes? e.g all gone, a little there

i was just curious at what others opinion were
sorry if its abit to personal

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a little landing strip is good....... felt a bit bald when there was nothing!

My bloke doesn't mind giving oral whether there are pubes are not, although i think he would prefer them neat and trimmed!
    I prefer some left, I can't imagine it'd feel right with out any.
    i cannot stand hair on myself so i perfer mine all gone,sometimes i will leave a little line when shaving because nick likes that but he doesn't mind,likes it either way.as for the guy,too much is gross but none at all,ugh,had that before and it was just plain gross as i don't have any hair either while we were having sex it was nothing but BARE skin and i had to stop because i couldn't stand it,my sis doesn't like hair on a guy though,her husband shaves for her,or so she told me when they first got together,not sure anymore,so i guess it just varies and depends on the person
    An ex fella of mine used to prefer me to have no hair atall, i havent really stopped doing that. I occasionally leave a little bit though.
    Landing strip is best i feel... i dont want my boyfriend thinking he's eating a six year old out! ;)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i prefer them neat and trimmed. i do not like it when there is nothing there as i do not like it when it is starting to grow back. the stubble is just annoying :)
    Landing strip is best i feel... i dont want my boyfriend thinking he's eating a six year old out!
    Unless you have no tits and no hips, i doubt he'd think that!
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I prefer some left, I can't imagine it'd feel right with out any.

I agree, I would feel like a little girl all over again.
    Originally posted by aimz
    Landing strip is best i feel... i dont want my boyfriend thinking he's eating a six year old out! ;)
    I don't understand why so many girls, and some blokes, think this? When I'm going down on a shaved pussy, the one thing I'm in no doubt about is that I'm going down on a fully grown and adult woman.

Now back to the main questions.

1. All gone is great! A little strip or tuft left is nice too. At the least shaved "undercarriage" and trimmed on top is nice.

2. Better without, no spitting out, or swallowing, pubes. Licking/kissing bare skin is better than the texture of pubes.

3. Can't really answer, but I do like my own trimmed.

If a girl doesn't like to shave/wax at all, then I'd at least appreciate it if she trimmed everything nice and short. It's much much much more pleasurable. And any girl who shaves is going to find she gets much more oral attention from me. :p:p:p:)
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I agree, I would feel like a little girl all over again.
    One day you'll probably do anything to to feel young again! :D
    Generally I have it all gone, just easier I guess. Used to do the whole landing strip thing but it was too much effort to keep neat!
    Besides I prefer the feel of everything when there's no hair.