Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chin Wag......anyone ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I got you here on false pretences :p

Ive just posted in the Computer forum and id appreciate any help. its about downloading photos from my camera, so if anyone can help I will give you a big, sloppy Kiss.........nah I wont, I dont wanna scare you off :D

While your in this thread would you like to talk about anything ? whats bugging ya, what you been up to, where you going tonight or anything like that then feel free :D

Comments

• Options
    I think i need a brace on my bottom teeth :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I think i need a brace on my bottom teeth :(

So you havent actually been told you need one ? If you do have to get one in a couple of years time you will be pleased you did. They have brilliant braces now anyways, all different colours and all that.
    The dentist reckons our Becks may need one in a couple of years as well.....shes dead chuffed lol
  • Options
    Hmm, yes I'm bored. I think I'll share some random information with you. Today I got up at 6.00 (:|) to go to work 'cause we had a breakfast booking. Anyway, they got there at 8.00 and had to be out by 9.30. So in total, I worked 2 hours, (8-10) got paid £15 and got a lift home from the boss. Such a hard life... ;)

Annnd...I'm so excited about this saturday. It's my friends Birthday meal (It should be mine aswell really 'cause it's nearer my Birthday than hers and stuff...but oh well...). Theres 30 of us going to this Chinese Restaurant thats like a set buffet, so it's really cheap, and it has Kareoke for when we're totally pissed out of our heads, singing along to Girls Aloud "Its the sound of the undergrooound...lalala". I bought myself a new outfit for it. Oh how I love it. So much. The green-ness :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    in a couple of years time you will be pleased you did. They have brilliant braces now anyways, all different colours and all that.
    I used to have a brace. It was only on for a year and a half, but omg it was worth it. I have perfectly straight teeth now, nice and white too. Nothing's worse than yucky yellowy wonky teeth.
  • Options
    I'm to fucked off of talk, well without moaning.
    Hmm shall go look at your post but normally i wont out of principle if someone asks.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy

and it has Kareoke for when we're totally pissed out of our heads, singing along to Girls Aloud "Its the sound of the undergrooound...lalala".

I think that would be good to listen to......not :lol:
    when im pissed i think I sound brilliant and everyone claps but they are just taking the piss out of me hehehe

Got to go and pick Becks up, dont forget to go and look in that forum will yas :D

Ta very muchly :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    So you havent actually been told you need one ?

:no: but my bottom teeth are going wonky and make me really paronoid, so if i get offered one i'l take it lol.
  • Options
    I have a brace now and my teeth are so much straghter. Have to keep it on for a wee while yet till after my op but if your teeth are wonky well worth getting one :D
  • Options
    I'm feeling really miserable today.

Wooo, what an exciting contribution. :rolleyes: @self
  • Options
    Oh Oh tomorrow the Queen is coming to town :) poor woman has nothing better to do.
  • Options
    Feeling generally lonely, and really bored, to the point where I have mind numbing frustration, I need to get back to my flat, I need to sort everything out, right now, I want my job interview to be over and done with, but all that's happening tomorrow. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:eek2:
  • Options
    Erm, tomorrow I finally get to stop wearing this retainer (I had to wear train tracks for 15 months and a retainer for 8 months, and my treatment is finally over.

But I'm pissed off because school isn't over for another 25 hours and 48 minutes.
  • Options
    I've been having treatment on my teeth for 9 years. Might finally lose the traintracks by the end of this year. fun. Today has been another pointless day at school and for the first time in a week i've eaten properly and my stomach is rebelling against this :| On a good note i'm going to paris in just over a weeeeeeeeek :D J'aime gay France <3
  • Options
    Today, I found out that one of my store cards charge a £10 fee if you make a late payment. :( :mad:

Yes, I know...my fault.
  • Options
    Hello there BeckyBoo! Don't ask me about cameras and computers PLEASE! I spent 3 hours trying to upload my Glastonbury Photos lastnight.......which is kind of an explanaition about where I've been (Remember me anyone!!! ):lol:

I've been spending my nights on the glastonbury Boards and we all met up in glastonbury so now I'm no longer afraid of meeting you lot and I'd recommend a meet to anyone.

How are you all? missing my advice! :p I see there are a few new people I know nothing about who may need my self-rightious words of wisdom!

How are Badabing and mr Roll, *Tink* and The doc, Chaos and bumble (I'm not pairing you all up honest - but try it - it may work :D )

Chaos is lonely!! - what's happening tomorrow!! Girl_gunner - good luck with the teeth - they'll be beautiful.
  • Options
    I'm fine thankyou Byny, how are you? :p;)
  • Options
    AH! but are you fine? You have trouble with your card I hear! :naughty:

Young and Sexy and tweety how the devil are you!

My god it's been so long...Is there anyone I should be watching out for....Perhaps someone could sum up the last 2 months for me...are we still being horrible to anyone to Braintree?

Hello Hellfire!! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    AH! but are you fine? You have trouble with your card I hear! :naughty:

:(

It's annoying, 'cause I don't have one of their stores near me and I happened to be going to a place where they have a store and thought I'd pay it then but you can't pay it in store.

It's also annoying that my original bill was £18, and now it's £28 and I haven't even worn the thing that I bought. :mad:
  • Options
    How are Badabing and mr Roll, *Tink* and The doc, Chaos and bumble (I'm not pairing you all up honest - but try it - it may work :D )

Hehe, I don't think I'm Chaos' type! :D
  • Options
    teeth aye ...i remember them ...
  • Options

I'm fine thanks. I don't actually have anything winge about, just tired of this school year.

Oh, and I call anyone but Rolly....and Chaos. :p
  • Options

Chaos is lonely!! - what's happening tomorrow!!

ooh, I hear my name. lol. thanks for asking after me. Tomorrow I have a job interview, and I'm a little worried about it. I'm not that lonely, I just didn't go out today, so I haven't seen my mates, and I tend to see them on a daily basis. And I'm moving back to my flat so I will be gone from thesite once more, but as last time, I will return! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    ooh, I hear my name. lol. thanks for asking after me. Tomorrow I have a job interview, and I'm a little worried about it. I'm not that lonely, I just didn't go out today, so I haven't seen my mates, and I tend to see them on a daily basis. And I'm moving back to my flat so I will be gone from thesite once more, but as last time, I will return! :D
    tell you what chaos ...whatever it is that has happened to you i know not ...but you are a mightily changed person ...for the better ...you are so much more positive/confident ...despite the crap that life throws at you ...or because of.
    take a browse over your old self on here ...
    all power to you.
  • Options
    So WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING? please don't make me read through all the stuff I missed!

Bloody banks and storecards...this is what they do...'we had to refuse a direct debit because it would have put you 1 pound overdrawn because you only have nine. So we're sending you a letter that costs £20 and that means you are now £11 pounds overdrawn, which of course you wouldn't have been had we not sent this letter'

BASTARDS! :mad:
  • Options
    BY GOD!! you've all changed your AVs?!! :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options
    BY GOD!! you've all changed your AVs?!! :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
    hello dierdrie!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    hello dierdrie!

Wll hello Roland :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    tell you what chaos ...whatever it is that has happened to you i know not ...but you are a mightily changed person ...for the better ...you are so much more positive/confident ...despite the crap that life throws at you ...or because of.
    take a browse over your old self on here ...
    all power to you.

Thanks, it means a lot that you've said that. I used to parade around saying I was mature and everything when looking back, I very clearly wasn't. I think living in my flat meant I had to prove to myself that I could do things on my own if I needed to, and no matter how hard things get, my friends and family were all there for a bit of help if I asked for it. Although my family don't want me moving out again my friends are all really supportive and convinced that this time I can keep the flat, and in the near(ish) future get a transfer to somewhere slightly better.

edited because I'm illiterate. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Wll hello Roland :lol:
    have you read the site soap thread? will explain why ...
  • Options
    tweety how the devil are you!

Yesterday was shit bu today WILL BE:mad: muche better lol. I'm ok thanks. You?