Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

piercing tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes! 98% sure! the actual piercing looks scary though...hollow needle and plastic tubing and stuff...but im sure theyll put me at ease...

ahh cool!!! i hope you have a great time! £60 for travel is alot of money, but it should be worth it when you get there and have an amazing weekend!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by burningwings
    yes! 98% sure! the actual piercing looks scary though...hollow needle and plastic tubing and stuff...but im sure theyll put me at ease...

ahh cool!!! i hope you have a great time! £60 for travel is alot of money, but it should be worth it when you get there and have an amazing weekend!!!!

Deffently.. nice line up:) but lil nervous.. not so much as been to a gig let alone a festival.. although I love my music.. I always buy it.. just never afford a gig or most of my mates hate my taste..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Deffently.. nice line up:) but lil nervous.. not so much as been to a gig let alone a festival.. although I love my music.. I always buy it.. just never afford a gig or most of my mates hate my taste..

ahh! festivals are def better though! id only been to one gig before my first festival, and i was eased into it (1 day with mum, then 3 days with friend, now 3 days camping with friend)
    gigs are so expensive! and it really sucks not having friends who like the same stuff, huh? 2 of mine went to see the chilis without me the other day!!! and my best friend likes metal and i like punk so although theyre almost the same, not close enough!!!
  • Options
    all my... "friends" in this area are annoying townie rude boyz who love RnB n Hiphop and gansta music as they call it..

Bloody crap though..:)
  • Options
    Inane Prepubescent Flirting Forum's thatta way. Jesus.
  • Options
    oh...... me... flirt.. I'm too good for that:(
  • Options
    i dont flirt!!!!! :eek:

i got it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!! i prefer how i look with it too. and my parents still dont know.........:( im more worried about that than i was about the piercing (which didnt hurt at all btw, and i didnt have painkillers or anaethetic or anything)
  • Options
    Yay! Well done. We'll all come to your funeral next week after your parent murder you. :lol::D
    Well, it's done now. You've just got to wait and see how they react. They'll come around to not seeing it as too bad in time.
  • Options
    Re: piercing tomorrow
    what do you think about piercings?
    do you have any?
    im getting labret done tomorrow..middle bottom lip kindof underneath it.
    parents are mad and will kick me out or something i reckon, but i really want it done, and it's my choice, right? i was 16 on saturday anyway..so it's legal. :)
    im nervous...terrified it'll hurt and scared i'll get a bad reaction from parents.
    but at the same time im soo excited as i really want it done!!! :D
    would it suit me? (me a month and a half ago:http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v110/burningwings/putting_off_revision_008.jpg)

I have my labret done. It doesn't hurt much at all. They use anastetic, and it's very fast, it's like a needle going into your skin, and that's it. It's not even as bad as a blood test. Don't worry about it :)
  • Options

i got it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!! i prefer how i look with it too. and my parents still dont know.........:( im more worried about that than i was about the piercing (which didnt hurt at all btw, and i didnt have painkillers or anaethetic or anything)

oh I didn't see that. Well, it doesn't hurt :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Do you need to cry on my shoulder n00b? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I think someone should inform Jamie that some retard has hacked his account.
  • Options
    is it just me, or do you not have to be 18 to have a facial piercing anymore?

the place i went to will only do basic ears and nostrils at 16 with no parental consent.

and mr. rude? wouldn't have admitted to coming to leeds. mr. jst lives not overly far from bramham park.

fnar fnar.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    is it just me, or do you not have to be 18 to have a facial piercing anymore?

the place i went to will only do basic ears and nostrils at 16 with no parental consent.

and mr. rude? wouldn't have admitted to coming to leeds. mr. jst lives not overly far from bramham park.

fnar fnar.

I know... he knows im going aswell :p I don't care..
  • Options

Well show us a pic hun :) and I hope it goes down well, good luck with the rent's hun.. and I'm glad it didn't hurt :) :thumb:

Anyway check ur pm's :p
  • Options
    Kaffrin: No, you don't have to be 18 anymore - i went with a friend of mine who got her tongue pierced last week, and we were chatting to the woman that worked there and apparently they've changed the laws so you can get any piercing at 16, but it's still 18 for tattoos.

I have my labret done, i got it done when i was 15 :) My mum went absolutely apeshit at me, but then i got my GCSE result (i'd taken maths a year early) and i got a B, so she kinda let me off :D
  • Options
    DSC00756.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

i'll check pm's now, and my parents....well...mum told me to leave home, screamed a little then stormed off, and dad said it was ugly and that he didnt know what else to say. and i wont see them again until friday evening (because of prom tonight) so yay.
  • Options
    and my parents....well...mum told me to leave home

Hmm. Hopefully she didn't mean it, but you do live in her house and you should have obeyed her wishes.
  • Options
    she said it in front of the hairdresser, and her friend. i dont think she meant it.
    thing is...i understand living by parents rules in their house, because theyre paying the bills, so i wont do anything to disrupt their lives...i wont stay out all night, do life threatening things, sleep around and become pregnant, leave school.. because these would all affect them...but having my lip pierced doesnt.
  • Options
    I don't realy like other piercings other than ears. I think they look yuck, but then thats just what i think.
  • Options
    Looks nice on you and sure your mum will calm down soon.. :thumb: I like it :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by kaffrin

fnar fnar.

Not only do I not live far away, but looks likely that I'll be there myself for one of the days :)

I'm still wondering if I should carry a baseball bat with me :p;)
  • Options
    Right..... so your going to hunt me down in the giant crowds of people.. the chances of you finding me is slim... and then if you do... then what you smash my head in then get arrested... thats smart.. some grown man picking on a 16yr old kid.. Does it make you feel big..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Right..... so your going to hunt me down in the giant crowds of people.. the chances of you finding me is slim... and then if you do... then what you smash my head in then get arrested... thats smart.. some grown man picking on a 16yr old kid.. Does it make you feel big..:rolleyes:

I'm sure he was kidding.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    I'm sure he was kidding.

Well he's made that comment Several times..
  • Options
    Well he's made that comment Several times..

Are you seriously scared of JsT?:eek: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Kaffrin: No, you don't have to be 18 anymore - i went with a friend of mine who got her tongue pierced last week, and we were chatting to the woman that worked there and apparently they've changed the laws so you can get any piercing at 16, but it's still 18 for tattoos.

dear god.

still, at least you can take piercings out.
    ..... so your going to hunt me down in the giant crowds of people.. the chances of you finding me is slim... and then if you do... then what you smash my head in then get arrested

i would have thought a better idea would be just to take you to a mosh pit and let nature take its course.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Are you seriously scared of JsT?:eek: :crazyeyes

I never said that...:p
  • Options
    I never said that...:p

The way you act says it all for you.
  • Options
    DSC00756.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

i'll check pm's now, and my parents....well...mum told me to leave home, screamed a little then stormed off, and dad said it was ugly and that he didnt know what else to say. and i wont see them again until friday evening (because of prom tonight) so yay.

it looks nice... you don't look too happy though
  • Options
    Originally posted by SupaStar
    it looks nice... you don't look too happy though

she looks kinda happy in the first one..

and tweety.. I'm not scared.. if he had any sense he wouldn't bother and I personly don't think he'd want the hassle from it.