Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I Love You ~ with meaning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's those 3 little words which are so hard to say for some reason.

I'm a bloke & i'm under the impression that most men say 'i love you'(without meaning) to get their leg over. But I don't as in I won't say it unless I really mean it.

My girl keeps asking me if I love her & I say yes but then she says to say I do but it just won't come out of my mouth for some unknown reason. I can write it in a text but that's not the same as actually saying it to her face.

She happily says it to me & i'm sure she means it or could I just be gullible?

I'm meeting her this Thurs after her 6th form leavers ball so maybe the moment will arise;) If not then i'm sure the champagne will damper her disappointment if I don't say

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think she's a wee bit insecure if you don't say it verbally, because us girls love tender moments. It's probably making her doubt things a wee bit, but I'm sure if you explained that it's a big deal to you, and you DO love her, I'm sure she'll have her mind at ease, as you will.

I'm getting to the point where I'm REALLY falling for my man, however I know he's gonna be a right toughie to reciprocate the feelings so soon. He was burned pretty bad. I wanna tell him I won't ever hurt him, but like you, I dunno..I think it's far too much commitment - knowing him, he'll feel a bit showered with unecessary emotion. It's a biatch.