Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Gfs Birthday!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

My girlfriends birthday is coming up in august and i want to do something very special for her. You see we've been on and off for 2 and a half years(most recently a five month split that made us both realise how much we mean to each other). We really do have love for each other and i would love to make her 18th birthday seo special but i dont want to do anything too normal. I've thot of the obvious, hotel away, roses etc. But i just want her to think oh my god!!

Sorry if this sounds irratic but im struggling! Money isnt too tight, so im looking to woo her.

Any ideas?

Thank you all

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you could buy her several small things and give her them at regular intervals through the day?

Flowers at breakfast

Small peice of jewellery

Tickets to see a band play

Clothes/CD vouchers

CDs

Nice and tasteful nightwear
  • Options
    propose :P
  • Options
    maybe you could make her something aswell - personalised pressies often mean alot as it shows uve really took time and effort into making it special. Maybe a nice romantic picnic (outdoors, or by an open fire if its bad weather is very romantic :yes: ) or take her to a place that's special to you both (e.g. the first place you kissed/met)
  • Options
    These are all great ideas, i really liked bumble bees idea of giving her stuff at different times during the day! That would be exciting for her i think.
    Keep them coming:cool:
  • Options
    leave her little notes to find the things that you leave her at different times durring the day.ex.:"take two steps to your right where you will find a note and a gift."there she will find a necklace and a note to find the next gift.if you know what i am saying.then you can have the last one be with you at the destination and it would be great.