Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Spout of paranoia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm afraid of the world ending. Today and yesterday I have had so many feelings, read so many articles about countries developing ways past MAD. Grrr. There's these nanoweapons that can apparently dissassemble you bit by bit. There's the Chinese project 863 that seems to be pouring much effort into developing these types of weapons.

"I know not what weapons World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
Albert Einstein

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure "Protect and Survive" has some useful tips......:D
    just to add to your paranoia=

On sunday it was reported that Iran shut-down a just completed airport as a spillage of high-grade (weapon) radioactive material form N. Korea has made airport unusable

WW3 here we come
    Shit happens.
    It all depends on whether the biggest threat to world peace today manages to stay in office after November.

If he doesn't we will breathe much easier (in more ways than one).
    I reckon there's far worse things to worry about than the world ending over night which I doubt will happen any way.

Read these.. quite interesting, are they true? Whooooo.

Some stuff

And more stuff

Click on each boxs title to read more on ithem.
    The Earth will be completely destroyed in around 5 billion years when the Sun goes Nova.

The countdown starts here........
    Who cares? We're all being controlled by reptiles anyway :p
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Who cares? We're all being controlled by reptiles anyway :p

some people are just weird
    repent ye sinners for the day of god almighty has arrived ...or something like that.
    rich.... you have 3 ways to look at it:+

· it's something we need to tackle, thus we need to oust GWB out of power, and other powerhunger idiots who have no clue out of power...and remodel the world.

·there is nothing we can do as we are only the humble public, though we can continue panicing out life away and die at 30 from cancer/sucide/stroke/organ failer.

·we can help the world in our own way, though in the mean time, we get on and get high to ease the stress away..

the prefer the latter