Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pregnant

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did u say 3 weeks since you got off your period or 3 weeks since your due date to GET your period ?? If u answer the first one then you are NOT pregnat!! and if you answer the second one... and u say you took a test this morning then like I said to u before you are not !!! Is just your brain sending a message to your body cuz you are thinking about it too much!!!! beleive me it can happen " it happen to me !!" I was shitting bricks and I wouldn't get my period until I didn't think about it then my period came!! and more likely that's what 's gonna happen to u so STOP worrying!!! NOW IF YOU STILL DON"T GET IT IN 2 MORE WEEKS then it doesn't matter how long it takes u to get to a clinic right away!!!!! :yes:
  • Options
    to be honest, as I said before, youre on the depo shot so youre really really unlikely to be pregnant. its not like the pill where if youre ill it becomes ineffective - depo is actually in your body whatever so the chances are its just side effects of the jab.
    The side effects of the depo jab can make you have the same symptoms of pregnancy, but if youve had a pregnancy test and it says negative - youre on the jab, I think you should try not to worry too much.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD!!!! You are on the SHOT???? than girl you are defently NOT PREGNAT!!!!! I was on that for a whole year after I had my baby ..... and for that WHOLE YEAR I WAS ON IT " I DIDN'T get it " Sooooooooooo GIRL YOU are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were on that !!! I guess I didn't read that section..... but you are NOT!!! take it from me..... :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by prettynpink
    OH MY GOD!!!! You are on the SHOT???? than girl you are defently NOT PREGNAT!!!!! I was on that for a whole year after I had my baby ..... and for that WHOLE YEAR I WAS ON IT " I DIDN'T get it " Sooooooooooo GIRL YOU are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were on that !!! I guess I didn't read that section..... but you are NOT!!! take it from me..... :hyper:

you don't have to yell you know.i said i took the test,so i am not pregnant.the doc is thinking of taking me off the shot because of the symptoms,but if i get taken off then i will og back to passing out all the time again.i am anemic and bleed really heavily while on my period so lose a lot of iron.so i am always passing out due to not enough iron.i take my iron pills daily and still feel weak most of the time.so not sure if she will take me off of it.
  • Options
    what do you mean, youre not sure if your doc will take you off it. The doctor cant make you have it if you dont want it. There are other things that can regulate your periods much better than depo provera and without the awful side effects. My time on depo provera was one of the worst times in my life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    what do you mean, youre not sure if your doc will take you off it. The doctor cant make you have it if you dont want it. There are other things that can regulate your periods much better than depo provera and without the awful side effects. My time on depo provera was one of the worst times in my life.

if she thinks that it is best for me to stay on then i will and vice versa.as i said,without the shot i will start having periods again and then passing out because i am losing too much iron,that is why i am on the shot instead of the pill
  • Options
    So have you done a test?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    So have you done a test?

yes,i am not,today or around today would be when i would start,so i don't know if i will since the shot,most people don't stop their periods until after about a year or so,so just waiting to see,i got a few cramps but none to black out from anymore,yay!i am not bitchy or anything so nick is happy about that.so just waiting to see what happens
    wish me luck