Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hand gel stuff to take to festivals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This was being asked in another post but I can't find it about the gel you can get that you rub in your hands and it cleans them without water, someone said it would be useful for festivals, well Superdrug sell it for 89p.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The baby wipes are too much of a good alternative. I've used those hand gels before and I don't see how they can actually make all the dirt disappear. I think they just cover one smell with another and give your hands a pearly shine. Nobodys fooled. ;o
  • Options
    It kills the bacteria on your hands. It doesn't necessairly clean them. They are usefull if the soap in the restroom is empty or something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    It kills the bacteria on your hands. It doesn't necessairly clean them. They are usefull if the soap in the restroom is empty or something.

Indeed, but would you take them to a festival rather than a pack of babybatty wipes?
  • Options
    yes, as they are much easier and smaller to carry around. if you want clean, water is never that hard to find. besides. i'd rather clean my hands with hand cleaner, not ass cleaner.
  • Options
    Babywipes are alot better than the hand gel,

the baby wipes make your hands nice n soft and also kill bacteria and cleans your hands better than the gel, you can also use them on your face:)
  • Options
    that handgel is amazing, took it to last 2 glasters, you can buy it from superdrug - it's blue or yellow and is often found by the travel sized stuff.
  • Options
    saw it in savers too for 59p :cool: