Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair styles...girls this time...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its my birthday tmrw...wooohooo!! and i dont know what to do with my hair. I went shopping today and found loads of beeeeutiful clothes to wear out tmrw but i want my hair to look nice too. Usually i just straighten my hair and wear it down but what kind of style can i do having it up but not just a boring ponytail??

any websites or if anyone can just tell me some tips they'd be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the easiest thing to do is to go to the hairdressers to have your hair pinned up...then you can pick any style you want for the night. Costs about £10-15 around here which is worth it for a one off if you want to look different.

Otherwise I suggest experimenting...get a friend to help you. I used to put my hair in a high pony tail and then twist the loose hair and pin it up around the base of the pony tail with hair grips. It's surprisingly easy when you've got someone to help! lol

Those are my only sugestions...good luck oh and happy birthday :D