Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

new thesite annoyance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
people with pink fonts especially in relationships forum - they do ur fu**ing eyes in!!!!!!!!

rant over

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah, its fucking annoying isn't it?

:p
  • Options
    Override them then? lol

I can't explain how to do it in IE, i use mozilla firefox. Someone might be able to point out how to do it if you ask one of the techies lol
  • Options
    The fonts are there to be used, so what if people are using different colours
  • Options
    Ooh yeah, that totally annoys me. For a minute at the most.

KNOW WHAT FUCKING DOES MY TITS IN!? At work, wee old biddies giving you a commentary about where they're putting their money in their purse, who they're buying the nasty long johns for, or how their haemmorhoids [I dunno how it's spelt :|] are acting up!

It's like "OI! GRANNY! NaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOW!" Innit. I'm doing oh so good on this getting ready lark. Whee.
  • Options
    That's old people for you, they want anyone to talk to.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    That's old people for you, they want anyone to talk to.

Yes, but I don't care. I shouldn't be in retail anymore. New career. I should be in a profession with cynicism. That'd be the bollocks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Ooh yeah, that totally annoys me. For a minute at the most.

KNOW WHAT FUCKING DOES MY TITS IN!? At work, wee old biddies giving you a commentary about where they're putting their money in their purse, who they're buying the nasty long johns for, or how their haemmorhoids [I dunno how it's spelt :|] are acting up!

It's like "OI! GRANNY! NaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOW!" Innit. I'm doing oh so good on this getting ready lark. Whee.

We have this one guy who looks like a lady but is called albert and it does my fucking head in. Doesnt shut up about its bloody feet. People dont know if its a he or a she, the only reason we know is coz his prescriptions come to us. :O
  • Options
    Hah.

I had this wee American old man pop in and call me "Ma'am!" I was like "Oooh, I'm like 60 years younger than you. Fancy!" Tickled me, so it did. Dunno what the relevance was, however I forgot about it until then. He looked like an Albert.
  • Options
    I pity you two working with them all the time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I pity you two working with them all the time.

Me too. :(
  • Options
    Now I see why you cryed in my thread. Sorry about that. I think it's just that some people feel the need to be different or piss everyone else off. Obviously they're not the type of people who're too bothered if people read their posts or not or if people listen to what they have to say.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

thing is, you're probably the first person they've spoken to all day. and you'll probably be the last.

when i am elderly, i shall relish disturbing all the youngsters with my talk of ass-grapes and grandchildren. in fact, i look forward to it.

and if anyone even thinks of saying i've not long to go :mad: i will whip you with my zimmer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    ass-grapes[/SIZE]
    I read that as ass-rapes :o