Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why do guys decieve girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm confused and not to mention extremely angry!! Girls what if your boyfriend told you he was BISexual and it has almost been a month since he has asked you out? Oh and also what do you do if you like the guy and the relationship is going absolutely fantastic???? HELP ME!!
and what happens when your mom finds out and then makes you dump him and won't allow you to go with him to homecoming???

Comments

• Options
    The guy was probably to scared to tell you when he first met you cos he was afraid you'd dump him and not give him a chance. At least he told you now and not months down the line. If you're happy with the relationship and happy with him then isn't that a good thing?
  • Options
    Spongebob, did this all actually happen?

It sounds to me like being bisexual is considered wrong where your from. If that is the case then don't you think it took an awful lot of courage for him to tell you in the first place?

Don't you think he must really care for you if he was willing to be open and honest with you?

Don't you think that if you liked him enough to go out with him in the first place, that you shouldn't dump him for telling you the truth?

If the guy is so fantastic then just because he happens to like men and women is a bit of a lame excuse for dumping him in my opinion.

If words could kill, i'd spell out your name.
  • Options
    Thanks for the e-mail sponge.

First of all I was preaching no 'moral code' merely expressing my opinion. If you don't want people to reply to your posts, don't post.

What exactly did i imply? I was trying to encourage you to think for yourself.

You dumped a 'fantastic guy' because he was honest with you. I don't understand how you can be mad.

If you still like him like then why are you not still seeing him? Cos you're mum says so?

I'm guessing your American(through use of the word mom and mention of homecoming), and I realise things are different there but, you said it yourself in the e-mail, you really like him and I think that you should try and make a go of it with him.

If words could kill, i'd spell out your name.
  • Options
    in answer to the title of the topic (which has no bearing the actual content), but ill answer it anyway- because its fun

Overdose- drop the bass- forget your name - just close your eyes - go insane...
  • Options
    ... because we can.