Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

knives

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    According to your profile, you'd have been 9 at the time of the Beanfield. I was right - you *are* rebelling against hippy parents.
    Unless you're lying on your profile of course.

Oh and posting here is "business" is it? No surprise there. I always thought you were posting here on behalf on some organisation or other.
    I was therer in'84 - mega

'85 was the end of an era, i was in the Savenake forest but was not part of the violent episodes

Glasto was a bit naff - -i mean you had to pay, ffs but now, I don't know if I could handle that level of b/s
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Fancy a shag?

nah, giz a bag of crisps :p
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    I was therer in'84 - mega

'85 was the end of an era, i was in the Savenake forest but was not part of the violent episodes

Glasto was a bit naff - -i mean you had to pay, ffs but now, I don't know if I could handle that level of b/s

I knew there was a reason why you're so fucked up. I was right - hippy parents. Whats your real name? Moonbeam or something? :D
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    nah, giz a bag of crisps :p

Prawn Cocktail please.
    Prawn Cocktail please.

nah got to be beefy, I like me meat ;)
    Ooooh matron! :eek: :o
    Ooooh matron! :eek: :o

Thats why im called 'Norty Nun' :D
    :lol::lol::lol:

Blagsta you slag, it was only a couple of months ago you were proposing to Jacqs.

Someone better warn the new Yank :p
    I find pubs to be vulgar, full of drunken oafs. i used to like the S. coast wher there were lots of Hotel Bars with a far more relaxed atmosphere:)

i wnt into a hotel bar once. bloke asked me to leave so done him didnt i. yeah came at me with a rubber bat so i put the nut on him then chucked him over the bar. nice place though.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Orginal Nutter
    i wnt into a hotel bar once. bloke asked me to leave so done him didnt i. yeah came at me with a rubber bat so i put the nut on him then chucked him over the bar. nice place though.

Your posts are hilarious, you some sort of gangster?

Millwall scum!
    Yeah your funny kid. How can you call Millwall scum when you come from a place like Leeds? Leeds is a fucking shit hole mate as is most of it up there.
    Yeah your funny kid. How can you call Millwall scum when you come from a place like Leeds? Leeds is a fucking shit hole mate as is most of it up there.

Leeds has far more redeeming features than that old industrial dump called Millwall.
    Why do you assume I live in Millwall? For your information big fella I live in West London.
    Why do you assume I live in Millwall? For your information big fella I live in West London.

Well, I dunno which is worse.
    Not round my way son. It's quite, plush. Maybe you people from Leeds could take a note from us Southerners on, what's that little word called? Oh, class.
    Ladymuck,
    I have actually had to do more than pour away alcohol from kids e.t.c.
    I work with the community, I'm ormally first on the scene at low level stuff which people actually care about.
    If you ask people what they care about they'll tell you they want clean streets, no graffitti, something doing about groups of teens hanging around e.t.c.

I've also been to road accidents, a sudden death and helped in arrests and identifying suspects.

My job isn't all glamourous I admit, most days it's quite quiet which is why I'm currently working on a solution to the substantial alcohol abuse in our part of the world, try and stop it at the source as it were. I don't have to do any of it, I could jack it all in and work in a shop or an office. No doubt it would be much less challenging.

So, what do you work as?
    Well, since you ask, I work p/t in an estate agents
    Part time? What do you do the rest of the time?
    Part time? What do you do the rest of the time?

I broaden my mind:p
    Really? Doesn't show.
    Well, since you ask, I work p/t in an estate agents

That's work that really "benefits" the community then isn't it.

As for broadening your mind, it seems that being part time isn't for you if you spend all day on the net.
    That's work that really "benefits" the community then isn't it.

Yes it does as ppl like or want to buy/sell houses. We're not in Soviet Russia if you hadn't noticed
    As for broadening your mind, it seems that being part time isn't for you if you spend all day on the net.

I don't spend all day on the net but even if I did, what of it? What do you do in your spare-time, make ships in bottles, re-arrange your heavy metal CD's?
    I've heard it all now! Estate Agents as community workers! LOL! :D
    Yes it does as ppl like or want to buy/sell houses. We're not in Soviet Russia if you hadn't noticed

Hmm, yes, estate agents are in it for the joy of seeing people move house and not for the vast oceans of money they make by acting as middle men and setting up mortgages?

My spare time? I do bugger all. But then of course I get very little of it, working 45 hour weeks doesn't leave you with much left over.
    Most of my free time I'm still up early every day doing errands.

All I'm doing however is pointing out the folly of criticising someone's job.
    Yes, taking booze of kids isn't glamorous, but it's necessary.
    Fining people for not paying their car tax isn't glamorous, neither is telling people to not ride their bikes in pedestrian areas or giving people directions.
    I help enforce bail making sure people convicted of more serious offences adhere to their conditions.
    to date I have helped ensure 3 people will recieve nice long jail sentences for not adhering to their bail.
    I don't pretend it is glamorous. I do however recognise the impact I have made in the towns I work in, every day someone comes up to me and says it's nice to see me walking around.
    I may not be a Police constable, but I'm still a Police officer and people recognise that.

I'm not for one second going to criticise your profession. I used to work in a shop and I know how shit it can be. I am however highlighting how it isn't fair for you to criticise me for what I do, when I can very easily rip the shit out of your part time hobby.
    when I can very easily rip the shit out of your part time hobby.

Well if you're claiming I spend all day on the net it's not true, if you look at the times of my postings I doubt you'd find a day-long block.

You can rip the shit out out of any imagined aspect of my life but as you have no valid data to go on you'll be wasting your time as you do about my <shudder> BNP connections
    And likewise you can (and often) do the same.
    I've heard it all now! Estate Agents as community workers! LOL! :D
    I understand your joke. From your commie's point of vew only State officials, cops and prison administration are community workers. People making shoes and selling houses are greedy selfish bastards. Instead to present their money you and other members of Trotskyist Party they spend them on themselves and their kids. Horror.:(
    You should be on telly Labrat, you're funny! So I'm a communist now? I was a Liberal the other day!

Bit confused are you? :D
    Originally posted by LabRat
    I understand your joke. From your commie's point of vew only State officials, cops and prison administration are community workers. People making shoes and selling houses are greedy selfish bastards. Instead to present their money you and other members of Trotskyist Party they spend them on themselves and their kids. Horror.:(

Someone who makes shoes in India and sells them in a city centre doesn't benefit the community.
    I don't know how you came up with that twisted logic.