Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi , My name as im sure uve' guessed is Samantha, and im 15 gonna be 16 in august . Im new to this site, I have been readin it for ages, But just never got round to becomming a member, But now I have and i hope i can help people out and maybe if i ever get stuck get some advice from you lot. Im sure u'll all be reading a lot more of me. Im bit of a flirt, But im nice really xx Hehe xx Not sure if its good thing or not ?! :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol, ummmm Im not sure thats the truth, lol dont worry ill keep it clean.
    That links so nicely into the fact i have the 'im the girl your parents warned you about' T shirt Lol. !?
    Originally posted by RNT
    You are the girls our parents warned us about :(

Good ol' jailbait!

Anyway hello sam. Hope you enjoy yourself.
    Heya! :wave:
    You sound like you'll fit in well here :D
    Hello! :wave:
    Hiya!
    Welcome. :):p
    Aiiiight.
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Aiiiight.

O heavy bruv allow dat ting brerin.

N seen sam, heavy seein fresh ting y'getz me. Bare manz chat breeze but dnt allow dat ting, manz jus prang so nah, allow dat ennit. Bare manz goin on like dey gangstaz n $oul~ja'zz n ting getz me but nah pums jus prankstaz o an if u bunnin dat ting check me yea heavy flavaz goin on 4 real $oul~jah. Peace out brer.

Oh, and no text talk.
    Originally posted by z0ma

N seen sam, heavy seein fresh ting y'getz me. Bare manz chat breeze but dnt allow dat ting, manz jus prang so nah, allow dat ennit. Bare manz goin on like dey gangstaz n $oul~ja'zz n ting getz me but nah pums jus prankstaz o an if u bunnin dat ting check me yea heavy flavaz goin on 4 real $oul~jah. Peace out brer.

Oh, and no text talk.

Fucking right.
    Originally posted by z0ma

Oh, and no text talk.

Good god, thats just like you! Its lucky she wont be able to understand the filth you just said!