Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Having Your Photo Taken When Out and About

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Nearly everyone seems to have a Digital Camera these days and when you're out and about clubbing you'll often see guys snapping away at pretty girls.

What do you think? An invasion of privacy or don't you mind?

Comments

• Options
    Not that bothered really.... as long as i know its happening
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Not that bothered really.... as long as i know its happening

But you wouldn't be bothered if you didn't know it was happening either as you wouldn't know... :p
  • Options
    digital cameras have flashes and seem quite obvious.. but camera phones are just weird... you can't tell if someone is using there phone or taking a pervy picture of you!
  • Options
    At work yesterday, these foreign men came to my till and they had a video camera and were videoing me. :eek2: :(
  • Options
    I do often snap good lookin men on my phone without them knowing :blush:
  • Options
    When we go clubbing to big events you always get people stoppign and asking for a pic. Its all good fun imo.
  • Options
    Well since i hate having my photo taken i'd usually say i don't like the thought of people having pics of me without my permission. Since though there's nothing i can do about it apart from become celeb like and trash the camera i fail to get myself riled up :)
  • Options
    I don't really like having my photo taken. I'm really not photoenic. It's quite funny sometimes though when you turn around and see these guys with their camera phones out lining them up, trying to be all discreet. S'pose it's a bit weird though.
  • Options
    people actually do that?? how weird.... i dunno, guess i wouldn't mind if somebody took a pic of me. not that they'd want to lol

xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    people actually do that??
    Yah :(

It's funny though, 'cos when you turn around and catch them, they pretend their not doing anything. Heh.
  • Options
    Oh don't like that idea at all tbh, hate getting my pic taken.
  • Options
    ask first please.
  • Options
    Creepy. Unless you know the person there is no need for a picture. Why would you want/have pictures of unknown people? Its stalkerish and creepy.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by my_name
    Creepy. Unless you know the person there is no need for a picture. Why would you want/have pictures of unknown people? Its stalkerish and creepy.
    Agreed.
  • Options
    there is a company out here who get people to take pics of people in bars and the post them on the web. it's quite good actually... www.costapartynights.com i think. i'm not on it but some mates are