Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

disturbing dreams.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey

last night i had a very disturbing dream whereby two of my male cousins proposed to me! (ewwwwwww on so many levels!!!)
one gave me a diamond ring and the other a massive red ball thingy stuck on a bit of metal..i obviously wanted to turn them down but couldnt find the words....anyway they were both convinced that i was going to marry one of them, then suddenly ...............my friend Andy turns up (out of no where) and suddenly we're doing ermm 'stuff'....with him in a bed which is weirdly in the hallway.....my mum walks through to the kitchen and all shes worried about is a mark on the hallway floor, and not that me and andy were in the ''hallway bed '' naked!
anyway so then i go to each of my cousins and tell them ive met someone (andy) and that we were having fun in bed so i cant marry them. the one who gave me the big red ball ring thingy starts to cry...then i wake up!

so...........i would like to know if any of you have had a disturbing/weird dream...that left you feeling -->

:confused: :eek2:

xx

(sorry for the long post!)

Comments

• Options
    The one that stands out is when I went into the spare room in my house to find my sister hanging from the light fitting with a rope around her neck. I cut her down, shouted my other sister (who's training to be a nurse) and we managed to revive her.

Thing is, she wasn't very grateful that we'd saved her life and sat in this room on the bed sulking. She looked awfully white!
  • Options
    after my grandparents died I kept having a dream I was in their back garden, and I'd go through their hedge on one side and it'd be like a big river, and I'd have to cross it but the water was going really fast, always made it to the other side though.

The other night I had a dream that wasn't weird, but it was horible. I dreamed I was dead happy with my ex and we were kissing and hugging and both like soooooo happy and smiling all the time, and I woke up and was upset cos this was the ex that dumped me last week.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Weird dreams are too many for me, but disturbing... There was this part of a dream where I was walking on some grassy plains, and it started raining. The ground started feeling muddy under my soles, but when I looked down I saw that it wasn't mud. Wherever I (and the other one with me) stepped, the shoe went into the ground and when I pulled it out to walk, the ground was bleeding from that spot.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Weird dreams are too many for me, but disturbing... There was this part of a dream where I was walking on some grassy plains, and it started raining. The ground started feeling muddy under my soles, but when I looked down I saw that it wasn't mud. Wherever I (and the other one with me) stepped, the shoe went into the ground and when I pulled it out to walk, the ground was bleeding from that spot.

Now thats what I call a weird dream...
  • Options

that.would scare. the hell. out of me.:eek2:
  • Options
    I had a dream where I was shagging a turtle with my mums face on. I then started smacking it's shell to make musical tunes :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Songbird
    I had a dream where I was shagging a turtle with my mums face on. I then started smacking it's shell to make musical tunes :eek2:

:lol: sorry I found that funny!

Weird dream for me I guess was trying to get my cousin into bed, but she was 'put' with someone else and I couldn't get into her room (it was locked). I think anyway :p it was quite a while ago.

I have a lot of dreams where my dad dies, they upset me. Though since I've found out he's on his way I haven't had any more, weird eh? :confused:
  • Options
    dreams to have an effect on him, they either put me on a good note for the day or a bad one. luckily I dont remember too many dreams!
  • Options
    Last night, me and all my mates were stuck on an island. It ended up painful.
  • Options
    The first part I don't remember that well, but I'm am sure I dreamt about the second and third parts.

A friend and I were hiding in the school library/computer lab. We were in there for three days and on the third day my friend went crazy. He did something which made me shorter - eating my torso or casting a spell or something. Because I was short, they thought I was a hobbit so they sent me to Middle Earth.

As soon as I got there I was in a war with Gandalf and the other hobbits against some rhinos, or some creatures that looked like rhinos. This took place on a cliff.I was pushed off, but instead of hitting the rocks and dying, I became a ghost and floated across the water for a bit.

Then I went to McDonald's.

Though they may have been two different dreams in one night, I definitely went to McDonald's as a ghost.

I was only disturbed because I never die in dreams but I was so close to the rocks I thought it was real. Even with the rhinos and Ian McKellen there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    The first part I don't remember that well, but I'm am sure I dreamt about the second and third parts.

A friend and I were hiding in the school library/computer lab. We were in there for three days and on the third day my friend went crazy. He did something which made me shorter - eating my torso or casting a spell or something. Because I was short, they thought I was a hobbit so they sent me to Middle Earth.

As soon as I got there I was in a war with Gandalf and the other hobbits against some rhinos, or some creatures that looked like rhinos. This took place on a cliff.I was pushed off, but instead of hitting the rocks and dying, I became a ghost and floated across the water for a bit.

Though they may have been two different dreams in one night, I definitely went to McDonald's as a ghost.

I was only disturbed because I never die in dreams but I was so close to the rocks I thought it was real. Even with the rhinos and Ian McKellen there.

Sounds like a fantasy dream to me :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    that.would scare. the hell. out of me.:eek2:
    It'd scare me too, if the rest of the dream wasn't funny enough to make up for it.
    Originally posted by the doc horatio

That's much like most of my dreams, but I don't think it's the kind of dream that Poison meant. I'm not telling you off, I'm just saying.
  • Options
    I once dreamt that me and some of my friends got caught by some guy (a sheik?) when we were driving in a desert or something like that. The guy agreed to let us go on one condition: if he'd get one of the girls for him to do whatever the hell he wanted to.
    My friends chose me, and then left. :(
  • Options
    had a v.disturbing one last night actually! It was supposed to be at school but it didnt look anything like my school which was weird and they were doing this weird breathing experiment. The nurse told 5 girls (all my friends) they had to put on these mask things and then think about their breathing (you know like when you do that and then your scared to stop thinking about it incase you stop breathing?!:D ).

So anyways they all set off on this experiment thing and i came to the room later to see them and one of them was breathing so fast and the bag on the end of the mask was going up and down well crazily- i looked at the nurse and she was standing near her ready to grab the mask off incase it got worse and suddenly the girl started having a fit so they pulled it off and everyting but it was to late she was dead. it was awful!! So in my dream i was crying hysterically and me and another mate went out into the hall and we walked past the lift (not that there is a lift in my school but y'know!) and then the girl who had just died came out of it looking abit pale but alive and fine!! And she said 'oh im feeling much better now' and gave me a hug!! :eek2:
  • Options
    This is one of those threads where everyone ignores the first post and just says what they want.

I used to have a dream about being chased by a wolf when I was a kid, I had it really often for many many months.
  • Options
    remembered another one from saturday that i found disturbing but not in a freaky way.....i saw the guy im kind of seeing walk across the road outside school with his ex and they were holding hands and stuff. Whilst stood int he road attempting to cross the other half he tried to kiss her but she pushed him off- right in front of a bus...it was horrible! I jumped off the bus i was on and ran back up the street to him and he was all mangled!! I nearly cried when i woke up! :(
  • Options
    my weirdest and most horific dream i can remember was about 38 of my friends and 2 iraki boys(!) commiting group suicide by jumping off a cliff, with me screaming at them and trying to stop them.

was so realistic, there were tributes to them all over the TV and internet. The number of people who jumped and everything was so real. I was ringing round all my friends parents to find out if they had jumped or not. Crying on the phone to their parents an stuff... woke up, and cried for ages i was so scared....... urghhhhh still gives me shivers thinking about it...
  • Options
    i had a dream my guinea pig gave birth to a tiny flourescent pink hippo, and some other wierd creatures the size of pin pricks and i was worried about hoovering the floor because i couldnt find them
  • Options
    That's much like most of my dreams, but I don't think it's the kind of dream that Poison meant. I'm not telling you off, I'm just saying.

I appreciate you weren't having a go, but it was disturbing. Usually you can tell you are in a dream but you don't leave it, but this was the first dream I was sure was real and I was really scared when I woke up.