Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Boat Party Followed by Ministery of Sound

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
A friend of mine has booked a boat in August on the Thames that can hold 300 people and plans to take them on a trip and then to Ministry of Sound.

I've never been to MOS anyone tell me what it's like?

Is there a dress code?

I see from their website it closes at 7am so guess most people without transport can club there until 7am and catch the tube home.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i went on last student night of year on wednesday a few weeks back, and well it was kinda crappy i was hyper and jus enjoying nefing though

the rnb room was full of asian rudeboys and dance room was empty so not very inspiring to dance in, and big main room was just anything
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    i went on last student night of year on wednesday a few weeks back, and well it was kinda crappy i was hyper and jus enjoying nefing though

the rnb room was full of asian rudeboys and dance room was empty so not very inspiring to dance in, and big main room was just anything

you went on a wednesday with rnb hence the the reason you thought it was crap,go on a saturday because they are funking awesome.:)
  • Options
    I've heard only bad things about it, go somewhere else, there are a whole hoast of good clubs.

Turnmills might be a good replacement, they run excellent nights and the club itself is the best looking in London.